“Red Robin Home of the Hamburger”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #21 of 173 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Our Red Robins is a busy place. Folks go there for a quick lunch or bring the family for a birthday celebration. Great for a business lunch or to sit and watch the local teams battle it out on the multiple TV screens. Tables or booths take your pick. Bar to get a refreshment while waiting to be seated and catch up on the home teams game. Great food, terrific menu with something for everyone. Great burgers famous fries and a large selection of beverages. When you want a good burger and fries with shake Red Robins is where you will find it and more.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Tried many different chicken sandwiches in my life and this one topped my list as the best. Fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Some friends of mine and I visit this Red Robin regularly after church. Lately it's been every other week due to our crazy schedules. We usually get the same thing, and at some point we had the same server, who knew what we wanted. I think this is a training restaurant (or test restaurant), because they re-modelled this particular restaurant to test if people liked it. I don't like it. However, that hasn't taken away from the food. Sometimes the service is sporadic because there seems to be a high turnover. It could also be the scheduling. I can only comment on what I observe.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The food is cooked to your perfection .French fries are the best as a side to their great burgers.Have been here many times and have enjoyed the entrees each visit.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have kids therefore I frequent the restaurant more often than I would for my personal preference. However, I am a huge French Fry lover so unlimited French Fries is a HUGE plus for me! I am not sure what is happening at this restaurant but the last few months or so they seem to be short staff and have problems with the kitchen. The servers are quite friendly. The service is lacking due to issues the restaurant seems to be having as a whole. I never know if the same salad I order is going to be good, lately they have not been. Their burgers are typically good if they are not over cooked. Their new gourmet burgers are good but overpriced.

Date of visit: May 2016