“Good when Consistent”

Ranked #22 of 160 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have kids therefore I frequent the restaurant more often than I would for my personal preference. However, I am a huge French Fry lover so unlimited French Fries is a HUGE plus for me! I am not sure what is happening at this restaurant but the last few months or so they seem to be short staff and have problems with the kitchen. The servers are quite friendly. The service is lacking due to issues the restaurant seems to be having as a whole. I never know if the same salad I order is going to be good, lately they have not been. Their burgers are typically good if they are not over cooked. Their new gourmet burgers are good but overpriced.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Good atmosphere, though if there are families it can get a little loud when Junior or Missy want their French Fries RIGHT NOW. The food is great with a wide variety of hamburgers. I even go in for their fish and chips. The servers can give lessons on great service.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We came here before flying out of SFO. It is nice and convenient for that. The burgers we had were tasty. The service was a little slow seeing as it was not busy at all. The restaurant could do with a renovation, especially the carpet. Good burgers though.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I do not enjoy the food too much at any Red Robin. But I was talked into going by my wife and kids. This one was like all the others. The food is just so so. The service was over worked. They can never keep up with the customers. I was ordering 4 sets of refills of fries at a time because I knew it was going to be bad. The floor is not carpeted so it makes it even louder inside. Our waitress did the best she could and I hope they can get more employees. Bathrooms were not clean. Prices were regular, food was regular, and the decor seemed to be less than what I have seen at other locations.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Had a great burger and amazing sweet potato fries. Was preparing to leave from SFO, so this was a great stop on the way to returning the rental car - sooo much better than trying to find something in the airport. It is very close to the rental car return area of SFO, and you find a gas station between this place and the rental car return area, so you can easily fill up both yourself and the car before returning it and leaving on your flight.