“Great Burgers -- Good as You Will Find”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #22 of 173 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 November 2015

This place really does serve the great American burger -- of just about any flavor combination you can dream of. The only negative is that the place is becoming a little run down -- could do with being redecorated. And, the service is rather amateurish -- but about what one would expect in a place of this nature.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

We went to Red Robin to try their milkshakes. However we chose to have our meal along with milkshake. We ordered the Guacamole Bacon Burger well done, I substituted the bottomless fries for the garlic herb fries. My friend chose the onion rings. We both had the monster banana shake. It was delicious. Red Robin has a new feature on their tables. You know can see your order, call your sever, order extra food or dessert right at your table. You also pay at the table. Our waitress was very helpful and showed us how to navigate the system. Great food and great experience. I would highly recommend this Red Robin. We shall return for further outings.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We went to a trip with friends at San Francisco and we tasted a lot of different burgers in different places trying to find the best burger. This time the winner was the Red Robin. Amazing burger, with all you can eat fries (try the sweet potatoes fries: it's amazing!). We also liked very much the Blue Moon beer milkshake. And one thing you can't miss: the Onion Ring Tower! It's crunchy and huge. I would choose this onion instead of Outback's. The service is ok, but you clearly have the impression that they're understaffed.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

In the past my wife and I ordered gourmet hamburgers, you know of course this comes with endless fries. We always ask for one order of fries before our hamburgers arrive,. We were told that fries ordered as an appetizer would be $2.00 extra. I told him we were getting hamburgers with endless fries, why can't we have one order of fries now, he said endless fries come with a hamburger, if you order them as an appetizer we have to charge you extra. What upsets me is whether we get the fries first or with our meal it's the same darn thing. That's why I hope the manager of the restaurant will read this review and realize how dumb this policy is, and how I haven't visited any red Robin since this incident. Maybe by now they change the policy, of course if I do crave a Red Robin Burger, I will call the restaurant first to see if the endless fries policy has been changed, there are plenty of other great hamburger places in our area.

1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

After a long delay getting the rental car when arriving in San Francisco we were starved. We drove straight to Red Robin and we're not disappointed. The burgers were great and bottomless Fay's did not hurt my feelings either. Red Robins always deliver great burgers and a good time!

1  Thank cypins