“Pay 25 cents for a cup of water”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #126 of 165 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 July 2015

The food attendant was ok and promptly delivered. I was the only guest or customer that time. It was before lunchtime or the rush hour on a Saturday.I saw plastic cups for water and since I ordered icee I thought of asking for a cup of water. Then she said, "you have to pay 25 cents". I asked "for the cup?" and when she said yes, I had to say never mind. I ordered something, the water should have been free, oh well . I just want people to know so maybe you have to bring your own bottled water when you go to this mall.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

As far as fast food dives go, this one takes the cake. It is busy, disordered, the staff is indifferent, and the restaurant is quite unclean. I understand a lot of this is the fault of the rather shabby patrons but still, more effort needs to be placed on keeping this place up!