“Great neighborhood secret!”

Cafe Grillades
Ranked #23 of 159 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Breakfast is great! Try the beef bacon!!! Savory crepes are delicious and the dessert ones are a must!!! Every time we come up to the Bay, we stop in for a bite!

Lovely staff. Outside eating. Inside a little cramp. Great place all around.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The cappuccino was good. Croque monsieur was soggy and boring. Didn't like the bechamel sauce. Not coming back.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Food is ok. Had their paninis at two separate occasions and they tasted plain and dry. Luckily, the cheese helped which made it tasted a little better. At different times, I ordered the lamb chops, it was pretty good if you don't expect much. This place is always book don't know why, but for us, we come here for convenience. I do like their sweet crepes but slightly expensive. For that, it's worth visiting. Anything else, don't have a high expectation.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Had a salad so I could get the banana and Nutella dessert crepe, which was bigger than expected. Pretty good overall for those whom like dessert crepes. I also came back another time to get the creme brûlée gelato - now that's really good.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This place is a unique mix of North African (Moroccan), French and American cuisine. The decor is nice, the food is flavorful, and the service is generous. I highly recommend the coucous with grilled chicken, their burgers, gelato, and the Thai tea. My wife and I made sure to go here several times during our 2 trips to the Bay Area.

Been to Cafe Grillades? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK