“Very good food ”

Cafe Grillades
Ranked #23 of 159 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Been there twice already. Lovely ambience. Friendly service. Ordered the ribeye steak first day it was a little dry but not bad. Mashed potatoes and salad delicious. The grilled chicken was a little dry but tasty too. Didn't like the Spanish rice. Fries were ok. Favourite was chicken des alpes panini. Went back next day to get that as a take out. Definitely a nice place to eat. Only item not Halal is Turkey.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

We loved the sweet crepes.Great food cool I loved it so much I went 2 times you have to come to this place ❤️

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We often head up to Marin or San Francisco for the day and invariably stop at Cafe Grillades on our way home. If has the best savory crepes - especially the ratatouille and champignon crepes - served along with a mixed green salad. We consider this cafe to be hands down better than the Crepevine chain. The dessert crepes are also great, but we rarely have room for dessert!

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

Dropped in here for breakfast and it was very enjoyable. I had the ham and swiss cheese omelet. Loved every bit of it. As you can see, there wasn't too much left of it by the end. Very good value too. The atmosphere was nice with a French theme.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

Found this spot while on the way to the airport. Mix of French and North African, with heavy selection of breakfast and crepe items. Small place in a strip ceneter about five minutes from SFO car rental center. Not a fancy interior, but pleasant. Had couscous with lamb sausage and it was quite tasty. Much better than airport food and not pricey for what I got. I did note that the crepes looked a bit on the expensive side to me. Not a desitination restaruant, but someplace I would certainly return to if in the area.