“Delicious Food, Cheap Prices!!”
Review of Taqueria San Bruno

Taqueria San Bruno
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 December 2017

While staying at a nearby hotel, I was craving Mexican food and saw this restaurant was recommended. I went to this restaurant and made a to-go order. The restaurant is small inside but I only waited about 10 minutes. There were alot of families eating together inside. When I got back to the hotel and ate, the food was delicious and fresh! There is a salsa bar with about 7-10 different salsas to choose as well. The total price for take-out meal was $5.00!!!!! I'm glad I don't live nearby, I'd be here every week for Mexican food.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A hole in the wall but very solid Mexican food. Tasty, flavorful but not overly salty, and great salsa bar.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Our son lives and works in San Bruno and told us we had to go here. The place seems to be the only non-auto-shop business on an off-the-beaten track street. Parking was had only by using a space at an out-of-business strip mall nearby. But this place is worth it! Apparently busy all the time, we were able to snag a table and ordered burritos, tacos, and guacamole. The food is excellent home cooking, and the burrito was fantastic--it was jam-packed with delicious ingredients but held together throughout the meal. The salsa bar is great, too. I highly recommend this restaurant, and I want to go back right now.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I found Taqueria San Bruno based off the reviews in Trip Advisor, but did not expect the foodie event that it became. After a long day of playing tourist in San Francisco, we decided to give it a try. I was a little concerned because is was almost dark and the neighborhood was almost completely dark, except for the restaurant. Once we entered, I knew it was good. There was a collection of people that appeared to be local and tourist alike. The food was out of this world! The Tacos were incredible, the only regret is that we had to fly out the next morning and did not have time to visit again.

I had a chance to speak with the owner, he was very friendly and demonstrated pride in his restaurant. He told me about the restaurant while we waited for the food. In other parts of the country, you would pay 2x-3x for food this good! Recommend the beef tacos.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is good and fresh. Love their fresh Salsa bar. The parking is always an issue, but well worth trying to park and walk in.