We spent one night at this property and found it just great. We had spent a week north of San Franciso and decided to spend our last night closer to the airport for an easier day of travel. We have use Staybridge on other occasions and booked the room on line and it was very simple. We dropped our rental car off Friday afternoon late at the airport and caught a cab back to the Staybride. The only snag in the whole event was the cab driver new less of the area than we did. He kept asking us for directions and we told him we are from Montana and have no idea. We did get to the Staybridge and all was well. We walkded about 4 blocks to a very large shopping area with several places to eat. It was nice to walk and see the sights in the area. We felt pretty safe with all the activity going on on a Friday night.
The room was clean and the ac worked good. The over all property was very well cared for and well maintained. I used the business center pc to do our on line check in and it went as smooth as possible. We caught the Staybridge shuttle to the airport the next morning with no problem and were sadly on our way home.
Good place, handy to airport and dining and some basic shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG and Agoda so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites