Arrived 29 Jul and stayed for 6 nights. We had room 1011 which is on the ground floor at the rear of the complex.
The room had all the usual fixtures & fittings that you would expect in a Staybridge suite, a little dated but functional. Rm 1011 has no view from the windows except of the car park and the alley way.
Breakfast was the usual fare but nothing ever seemed to run out. The demand for the waffle machine was high, 1 machine is not enough I suggest they invest in 2 more. At peak times seating is limited.
There is a nice outside pool and a Jacuzzi.
The Staybridge is about 5 mins walk from the BART, 3 mins from a supermarket. On the BART, it costs just over $7 for a return ticket to downtown SF.
I would say the only downside of this location is the airport. Take offs are straight over the top of the complex and usually start at about 7.30am and finish around 11pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport hotel is an all-suite property and the perfect place for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room and large desk with free high-speed Internet. Complimentary breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening guest reception: Sundowner, which is served Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Apart from the standard Staybridge amenities we also offer an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and sport court.We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocations and conveniently located in the birthplace of biotechnology, only 3 miles from San Francisco airport. We are within reach of the AT & T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants, Chinatown, and BART. We re also within a 20 mile radius of great attractions such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman s Wharf, and Union Square. Some of our guests choose to stay with us although they might visit nearby universities such as UC Berkley, Stanford University and San Francisco State University.Many of our regular guests visit us due to our close location to shopping and companies such as Genentech, Gap, Toshiba and Kaiser Permanente. Whatever the reason for your travel is, we would love for you to join our Priority Club & stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and IHG so you can book your Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport Hotel San Bruno
- San Bruno Staybridge Suites