“Luncheon with friends during transit”
Review of Koi Palace Express

Koi Palace Express
Ranked #50 of 173 Restaurants in San Bruno
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located in the SFO international terminal with a nice place to sit and eat. Quality of food is ok but not outstanding. Pork shumai was very good.
Good place to grab a quick bite

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I wanted a dinner plate and not a sandwich, so I opted for the Koi Palace Express. For $12.99 you get your choice of two toppings on a bed of either noodles or rice.I chose sweet and sour pork and eggplant on noodles. They also have a menu of other items closer to the register. Service is rapid. I found the noodles to be extremely long and somewhat unmanageable on the provided plastic fork. One might be better off with the rice if concerned with proper table manners. I also found the fork to be a problem for cutting the eggplant into pieces that would fit in my mouth. The servings were large and it was all good, but nothing special. Seating is available immediately adjacent to the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Fast service, tasty Asian food of high quality. I was pleasently surprised. I am coming back again when flying out

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This place was good for me to grab a bite to eat while waiting for my next flight. I got the sides with rice and I can't say really if it was good food or I was just hungry after only eating breakfast from earlier. I would try them out again if i flew into San Fran and had a gate that way.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

While at San Francisco Airport, I went to Koi Palace Express. it has a variety of Chinese fast food and snacks. I had their pork buns. Staff was nice.