“Great Late Night Burgers”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #13 of 160 Restaurants in San Bruno
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This place was a great find after flying in through San Francisco. The food is great quality, good service, and nice location.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I took my family (4 diners) to this restaurant on Sunday, May 21, 2017 at approximately 5:00 pm.

Comments:

* The dining facility was filthy.
* I literally had ants walking across my table, not to mention one in my drink
* The restroom made me sick.
* The staff, both the waiter and the managers, where super stressed out.
* The waiter first offered me another tables salads.
* The waiter then offered me another tables pizza.
* It took over 30 minutes to get our dinner.

I eat out almost every day, between business and pleasure.

BJ's wins as the absolute worst dining experience I've had in the past 20 years.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

My wife & I had a thoroughly enjoyable lunch at BJ's on Friday, May 5, before flying back to Australia late that night.

It's become our tradition to finish our trips to the USA with a night in either San Francisco or Los Angeles, and to have prime rib (a dish not regularly available in Australia) for lunch on the day of our departure.

Even though prime rib isn't on the lunch menu at BJ's my wife & I asked our server, Ramon (who was friendly, helpful, and provided EXCELLENT service to us), who checked with the kitchen staff, and then let us know that if we were prepared to wait for about thirty minutes (we were in no hurry whatsoever), we could have a special order of prime rib for lunch.

The meal was wonderful, with the beef tender, flavourful, and cooked to perfection...medium rare, and finished on the grill. We shared two sides, baked potato, and grilled asparagus, and both were to our liking.

Thank you Ramon, and thank you BJ's for handling our special request so well. We hope to return for another nice and enjoyable lunch the next time we are in the USA.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent in house and outside vendor beer selection. Try the seasonal Goliath imperial red ale. Food ranges from burgers to light low calorie mesls. Impressive list for light vegetarian fare. Delicious caprese salad with wings done with your choice of glaze. Sandwiches might be their only weak spot. Not enough zest in their creations. Very attentative service especially at the bar area. Outdoor seating available, weather dictates. Superb happy hour offered daily except weekends. Usually from 3 till 7 pm and 10pm on to close. Large parking lot. Large parties welcome. Take out available.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

good beer and food, plenty of choice. friendly staff. busy so had to wait but guess means its good. plenty of parking.