Travelling route 66. Stayed at Wigwam motel (number 16) on 8th November 2011. The rooms are larger than they appear from outside. Very comfortable bed. Clean room. Good flat screen tv. Small criticisms - why no bedside table - plenty of room for one. Why no shelf in bathroom? Had to put razor, toiletries etc on floor. Why is there a picture of Venice canal on a wigwam wall?
Completely ruins the indiam theme. At just $66 including taxes - good value. Free WiFi but no breakfast facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities and even includes free Wi-Fi connection! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino