Travel mostly for business and usually stay in 4&5 star hotels. Unfortunately nothing like that exists in this area. The good thing about this motel is that it was clean and safe (also its kitch value!). Bad thing -- no one appears to know how to use a computer (couldn't get an internet confirmation nor print a boarding pass), no hairdryer in the bathroom, and worst of all -- no natural light -- the tiny windows are covered up by non-openable curtains, so I had to keep my door open during the day for anything but fluroescent gloom. But for $66/night, no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino