“Simply outstanding” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cross street: S Hunts Ln
Wrightwood, California
“Simply outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

This is a guaranteed delight. My wife is fond of Indian cuisine and we have tried many Indian restaurants. This one is the best of all, by far. We leave 40-min away, and yet go back over and over. I am French and my mother used to spoil me with tasteful and varied cuisine. So, I do like change, but this restaurant is really addictive. Last but not least: You can just show up any Friday or Saturday night and you do not have to wait for your turn 30+ minutes like in most restaurant chains.
My (personal) favorites: Chicken Makkni Massala, EggPlant, Spinash, and Lamb Rogan Josh

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Prescott, Arizona
“nice break from the chains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

Although I don't particularly like spicy food, I do enjoy a variety of flavors. I enjoyed a curry, naan, and lassi, and my husband had a mixed grill. Good service, with a nice small complimentary dessert. Generous portions allowed us to finished it off for our dinner the next night.

Visited January 2012
Riverside, CA
“The Best Indian Food In Southern California”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

My family and I have enjoyed Indian food for decades now, here in California, and also throughout the world. Without a doubt, India Clay Oven is the best Indian food we have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Besides the outstanding food, the service is personal, thoughtful and consistent. We look forward to our next meal here soon!

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

The food was a little different than most of the Indian Restaurants I have been to, but very delicious! They will make most dishes 'Vegan' for you if you request it. The owner comes around and makes sure you are well taken care of, and gives you carrot pudding at the end of your meal. Everyone was very friendly and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited December 2011