“Comfort food”
Review of Market

Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in St. Helena
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spring and Adams
Description: Market Restaurant offers an elegant yet comfortable dining experience. Located on Main Street in St. Helena, the historical building features exposed stone walls and an antique bar dating back to the turn of the century. The menu features American classics with a fresh seasonal approach and the wine list offers a diverse selection of wines to complement Chef's creations, with an emphasis on wines from local Napa Valley vintners. In addition to a locally inspired and reasonably priced wine list, Market never charges corkage.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed lunch which included the fish and chips and fried chicken both were very tasty and service was attentive. You need a reservation, we were there when they opened and they got full very quickly so plan ahead. You won’t be disappointed if you go.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here on a Friday afternoon, based on the great reviews here, and it was worth it. Great tasting food, friendly service, and able to get back on the road to make our next tasting. The soup and sandwich was inexpensive and tasty and finished with a homemade cookie. Try the chili if you want heat. We will be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Market has the best burger, I love The ahi tuna appetizer. I have been going here for 3 years. It’s kinda special because it’s the place where me and my partner first had our first date. I love All cocktails made. Chelsea is the best bartender.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed dinner at this St Helena restaurant on my last evening in Napa. I had a seasonal orecchiette squash pasta dish that was excellent! I highly recommend capping off the meal with the dessert S’mores(for two)!! YUM

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first time visiting Market restaurant in St. Helena. This upscale restaurant is a neighborhood gem. Our party of four ordered a variety of dishes for lunch. All were excellently prepared and presented. To top it off our server Alfie (spelling?) was exceptional. To top off our visit, no corkage fee is charged. When was the last time you found a restaurant not charging corkage? I hadn’t, until now.

If you’ve not tried Market restaurant I highly recommend you check it out for yourself. Ask to be seated at one of Alvie’s tables. You won’t be disappointed.

Lunch (appetizers, main course, shared dessert between four) for two: $92.00