Open today: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Review Highlights
First Trip to Napa

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Napa. Ehlers was the first winery we visited... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
Jackie S
Homer Glen, Illinois
via mobile
So worth the stop while in Napa Valley!

Talk about a "second honeymoon experience" as we call it, our Ehlers Estate stop while touring Napa... read more

Reviewed 20 August 2018
Cristin A
via mobile

All reviews cardiovascular research comfy couches stone barn napa private tours bouchon bakery tasting room great wine wine club wine tasting sauvignon blanc grounds are lovely fell in love napa valley cab franc wine maker over the top laid back
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Ehlers is truly an organization in a class by itself. They don't talk about this and won't share this unless you ask, however they are foundation owned and profits go to heart research. The wine maker, Kevin Morrisey, is excellent at his craft. Maria Neuman, Kevin Jobe and Jenny Lair made our group of 7 couples feel like family during our visit with them. They could not have been more kind and helpful during our visit. As if that weren't enough, the wines are exquisite.

Jenny L, Wine Club and Events Coordinator at Ehlers Estate Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We were honored to have hosted you and your esteemed guests. . .it was an absolute pleasure sharing our wines and our story! We look forward to welcoming you back. Please let us know when we can do it again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I've been here twice and both times had such a lovely experience. The hosts are friendly and knowledgeable. The wines are amazing! Joined the wine club too

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are proud of our wines and our amazing hospitality team and are pleased to have shared both with you! We hope you're enjoying your recent club shipment and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I’ve been here twice now and had a blast both times. The wine is amazing as is the service. The hosts are great at giving you a great experience the first time we were there we were hosted by Bradley who was amazing, we had so much fun with him! I can’t remember the name of our host when we were there in November but we had an equally good time with him, jokes were cracked laughs were had and great wine was consumed and bought. If I have a great third experience I may have to join their wine club

Elizabeth S, Manager at Ehlers Estate Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words about Bradley and our hospitality team. We are so thrilled you have had two wonderful experiences. We look forward to hosting you again soon and would love to have you as a wine club member.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This was one of our stops on our tour. We ran a little over at the previous winery so she called to let them know we were running behind and they gave us a bit of a hard time, but still let us in. It was a Tuesday afternoon. That was a little off putting. Once we were there and sitting in the comfy couches it took a turn for the better. The building is gorgeous. I'm a history buff so anything with character is up my alley. The art work displayed was really gorgeous and inspiring (since I too am an artist). Our host was a little short at first but warmed up quickly and did a good job. We also enjoyed the wines. By that point I could've spent the afternoon on the couch drinking the entire day but had a couple more places to hit on our list.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

What else needs to said for one of my preferred vineyards in the Napa Valley? Profits go to charitable heart research which is an example to all wineries in Napa. Excellent staff and wines that will age very well.

Elizabeth S, Manager at Ehlers Estate Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing the #EhlersLove! Visit again soon!