US$ 302
EmbassySuites.com
US$ 173
US$ 140
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 206
US$ 559
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
1,909 results
All reviewsconvention centeracross the streetvines restaurantstate capitolbeautiful parklobby barcorner roomself parkingwithin walking distancevery nice hotelstreet noisebusiness tripenjoyed my staydowntown areagreat roomchecking inold sacramento
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was very clean and as always beautiful and elegant even in the midst of getting some upgrades too their elevators. Every staff member wore a smile and greeted you which may seem small but is a big factor missing from man business today. Checking in and out was as painless as could be. I left my wife and child in the lobby while I had some work and they were taken care of right away. She spoke of the bellman who insisted he load and unload every piece of luggage and she just relax. Overall our stay was great. We use this hotel on a regular basis and i can say it keeps getting better and better.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brenda K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It really means a lot to us to hear such wonderful feedback. I will pass your comments along to our bell staff. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first visit to the Sacramento Hyatt Regency. I am generally a fan of Hyatt properties, having just had a spectacular stay at the Regency in San Francisco a couple of weeks before, but sadly this property was far and away the worst Hyatt experience I have had. I get that Sacramento is not San Francisco, New York or Los Angeles, but I did expect a decent room. Our was not entirely clean, had decaying furniture, a stained bathroom floor, and a shower handle that come off in my hand! The room was also noisy - we could hear activity from the hall and the floors below, and also guests making love in the next room. This was a two or three star inn or motel experience, not a four star hotel experience, even in a smaller city! To its credit the hotel is in a fantastic location right on Capitol park and has great lounge spaces in the lobby. Our stay was only for a single night, so we sucked up our displeasure and enjoyed our trip in spite of the weak Regency. I won't stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I'm so sorry to hear your stay was not satisfactory. It certainly doesn't sound up to our standards. We received your formal survey response and will follow up with the appropriate team members to address your areas of concern. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms are very outdated and didn’t feel very clean. For the money we spent and the amount by we travel and stay in many hotels, I would not recommend this one to anyone. We have stayed in this hotel chain before from Kaui to other cities in the US....other than location, I would not stay at again or recommend until they update and update!

1  Thank 518susier
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good place to stay. Very friendly staff. Close to many things in Sacramento. Work-out room is outside hotel and around the corner. Food is very good. Meeting rooms are spacious with good access. Would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your feedback! We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hyatt Regency at the Capitol never disappoints. It is a repeat venue for my professional association meetings. I really like the fact that downtown is undergoing revitalization. The tour of the Capitol was amazing, and we had plenty of great restaurants to explore right there on

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. So glad you got to take a tour of the Capitol - it's such a beautiful and interesting place. Hopefully we'll have you back as a guest again soon!