All reviews typical courtyard business park quiet hotel the river small fridge starbucks coffee breakfast sandwich bed was comfortable shuttle service an older property enjoyable stay short drive easy access business trip first floor outdoor pool next morning
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

I was here for 2 nights Feb/March. It was close to I-5 freeway yet very quiet. The surrounding property is beautiful with all the trees and even some wild turkeys walking by.
Apon arrival I was greeted with a very friendly hello and a smile. That goes a long way with me. My room was nice. Had a couch, desk, flat screen television, refrigerator. The bed was comfortable. ( I think all these Marriott owned properties have the best beds). Love all the pillows.
Hit the bar night one for two beers and that was $15 bucks. Wow! Next day I found a store and bought my own.
Can't say anything about the restaurant except that I stood there for over 8 minutes waiting to be served and ended up walking away. I do not take customer service lightly and that was just horrible. She acnowlaged me but never came back to me. And it wasnt even busy. So I just went to room and ordered out. Plenty of parking and only a few miles from downtown and old town Sacramento. Up on the levee (garden highway) is a Chevy's restaurant and just a few blocks away is a couple little shopping centers.
Room didnt get cleaned, as I was out of my room for several hours visiting family and I was shocked. Oh well. Then I put do not disturb sign on door after return. Could of been better but I did like it. Will stay again

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank tjcaliguy
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Thank you for taking time to post a review of our hotel, we do take pride on delivering a memorable hotel stay during your travels to Sacramento. I am pleased to see that most of your stay was good, with the exception of our Bistro Service or lack of. I have taken the time to share your comments with the appropriate staff, and I work very hard to make the improvements necessary for you and others to have a much better dining experience in the future.
Upholding our commitment to provide memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope that if have a return trip to the area, that you call or email me personally, so that I can insure a much more pleasant stay next time.
Thank you, for staying at our hotel!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Miss Diana at the front desk gave us a warm welcome when we arrived. She was very friendly and helped get us set to get to the airport very early the next morning. We needed to drop off our rental not long after we checked in and she drove the shuttle out to pick us up. The room was very comfortable and even has a nice little patio overlooking the pool. Tucked away in a business park the neighborhoods nearby seemed pretty nice. My wife and I both enjoyed our night and had a very easy out to the airport. I really could not have asked for more.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MississippiMatt
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide such nice comments about our Hotel Associate Diana, agreed she is wonderful and were very luck to have her on our team. I would also like to Thank you fr staying at our hotel, and if in the future you have the need to stay in the Sacramento area, that you personally call or email me and I would be happy to make your future room reservations.

Thank you, so much!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

The Courtyard Inn was very clean, and located in a quiet neighborhood. Although convenient to major transportation routes, it was "off-the-beaten-path" in a tree canopied part of the city. Unfortunately, our room was next to the elevator, and we heard all the conversations of people coming and going.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aggiebull
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Thank you, so much for staying with us during your most recent visit to Sacramento. I am sorry to hear that your room location was not as desirable as our location on the river. If in the future you have the need to stay again in Sacramento, please reach out to me and I will personally make your room reservation and provide you a room in a quiet area away from the hotel elevators. Thank you, again for staying with us, and I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

An excellent facility. This hotel was well furnished, the staff friendly and professional. Our room was quiet, beautifully appointed and an excellent value. There was a balcony and the surrounding area was quiet, which is rare in airport hotels.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Norman B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Thank you, for staying at our hotel and posting such positive comments. We hope that we will have the pleasure hosting you again if your travels bring you back thru Sacramento. Thank you for staying with Marriott!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Just had a 2 nite stay here for work. It is in an almost suburban office park area. They will leave to pick you up at the airport as soon as you call and take you there on the hour. It is a busy hotel and has a more extensive food service than typical Courtyards from breakfast to happy hour and dinner. You can bring it to your room, eat at high tables, booths or chair areas. The room was clean and had Paul Mitchell toiletries. Good lighting options and good shower. However, if I wasn't traveling alone, the tv was only angled for 1 person to watch from bed. I also used the gym which had full free weights, cardio machines. I did have to bring my room towel to the gym. There was an outdoor pool but 50 degree temps didn't allow it to be used. The hotel posts quiet hours so even a first floor was quiet enough.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank cdwchgo

Thank you, for taking the time to post such positive comments about our hotel. We hope that you will keep us in mind if work or play brings you back to Sacramento. If you would like to make a return reservation, please feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to make a room reservation and pre block you in a guest room that will have a better TV angle to the beds. Thanks again for choosing Marriott.