All reviews front desk free laundry light dinner comfortable rooms sacramento area night's sleep king bed close to the airport natomas kitchenette shuttle california
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I've been at this hotel for medical stuff and the staff has been amazing and has gone well above and beyond! I'll come back any time I can. The place is clean and people are wonderful. There is stores surrounding the hotel, everything is in walking distance which makes it very convenient.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Jessica,

Thanks so much for taking time to share this feedback. We certainly appreciate your loyalty to this hotel and are always happy to have you stay with us. See you next time!:)

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Great experience. Excellent service, friendly staff, good food, and restful sleep on amazing bed and pillows. I would like to buy pillows like the ones on my bed at this location. Can you tell me where I could purchase them?

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

MaryJane,

We are happy to hear about your experience at our hotel. Our pillows are ordered from American Hotel Register. They may be able to tell you where you can get them locally. Hope to see you on your next visit to the area. Have a great week.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

My family and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites Natomas on June 15-16 and checked out June 17, 2017. We stayed in room 202. Each night we had problems, while sleeping at night, with noisy neighbors who occupied room 204. The second night of this noise nonsense included our neighbors screaming out curse words and obscenities which we plainly heard thru the walls separating the two rooms. They apparently had a sound system of sorts that played songs with very loud bass.
My daughter finally complained, via phone, to the front desk of this establishment. She was assured that the noise problem would be dealt with. A few minutes later there was a loud knock on the door of our suite. My daughter could see through the peephole that it was our neighbors from room 204. I think the staff at the front desk snitched on us and told the occupants of room 204 who had complained. I could plainly see anger on both of their faces. Consequently, we didn’t open our door. They returned to room 204 and turned up the volume on their sound system. Their use of cursing and obscenities increased in frequency and volume. I have reviewed this establishment, on Trip Advisor, once before after another disgusting stay. Management responded to my review with an apology and a request to stay at the Staybridge Suites when we traveled back to this location in the future.
When we checked out on June 17th we were comped for one day. I think we should have been comped completely since none of my family got a good night’s sleep. There really should be some sort of foot patrol of the halls during the night to ensure there is no unreasonable noise.

Room Tip: Ask for corner suites if you can't find anywhere else to stay.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank portervilledave
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

We are very sorry that you had to experience this during your stay here. I assure you that this is seldom and we have reviewed protocol with our team to keep this from happening again. Please accept our sincere apology.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Excellent option if you are traveling on business in the Sacramento airport area. Service was top notch, rooms were clean, the AGM (sorry I'm not good with names... he's from Fiji) was truly hospitable & clearly showed a high level of professionalism & dedication to his position & hotel. If you are looking for a quiet all suite hotel with solid internet, kitchens in all suites, business services, extensive complimentary breakfast, & complimentary airport shuttle.. do yourself a favor & choose the Staybridge, you won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank ChristianWhite11
Leua M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for providing feedback and for recognizing Ron our AGM for his efforts to make your stay comfortable and memorable. We certainly appreciate your comments and are thrilled to share this with him and the team. See you next time!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here at the end of my trip. Room was great with plenty of room to relax. Staff was friendly. Close to shopping and food. Kitchen for keeping food. This is how hotels should be. Separate living room and bedroom for added privacy.

Stayed: March 2017

Happy to hear our staff made a positive impression on your stay. Thanks for sharing your wonderful comments.