Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas
US$ 178
US$ 196
US$ 191
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary appetizersfull kitchenqueen suiteshopping and restaurantslaundry roomlight dinnerevening receptionsitting areahot breakfastcomfortable roomssacramento areawould definitely stay here againnight's sleepfitness centernice place to stayhome away from home
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Yes, I'd stay here anytime I need to be close to the airport or a quick overnight for a road trip. Comfortable, clean, and a great location (close to restaurants, grocery store, shopping).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Jenny J, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2012

Dear Travelathon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am delighted to hear you found us to be comfortable, clean, and conveniently located, and we look forward to having you here with us in the future!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here while on a 2 week vacation in California in Oct./Nov. 2011. It was our "home base". Staff was great, rooms were always clean and the complementary breakfast buffet was the best we've had at any hotel we've stayed at. Plenty of variety. Shopping and dining is close. We enjoyed the full kitchen - prepared some meals at the hotel when we didn't feel like going out. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear SDSUfan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your extended visit here with us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite, (including the kitchen!), our complimentary breakfast, and the nearby shops and restaurants!

We look forward to having you here with us in the future!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

My husband and I spent seven days at Staybridge.When youstay that long at a hotel you really get to know the hotel and Staybridge to be very clean and pleasant. However, the main thing that we found that was exceptional was they thought of your every need.

Room Tip: Take a look at your room before you move in.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear Mraye1999,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your suite, and that we were able to make you feel at home!

We look forward to having you here with us in the future!

Reviewed 5 December 2011

During the end of Nov. 2011 I stayed here for a business trip.

I had a King Suite which was simply incredible! The room had a kitchen that was stocked with bowls, plates, et cetera... The fridge was spotless and was actually on before I checked in.

The AC/Heat worked great and was very quiet...

There were two TV's in the suite; one in the sitting area and another in the bedroom...which had double doors that could be closed for privacy...though, to access the bathroom, you would have to cross through the bedroom. There were a plethora of channels to choose from as well. One downer was that there either was no HDMI input or it was locked out of sight...I brought my HDMI cable too...so I could stream Netflix to the TV. :o(

The bathroom was very nicely kept and large at that.

The internet left A LOT to be desired though...the wireless signal in room 329 (where I stayed) was terrible; two bars out of five. I plugged in to the jack that they were gracious enough to provide a LAN cable for figuring that it would boost my internet speed... It was barely faster than a 56k modem... No gaming for me :o(

The bed was super comfortable until the sheets came off...strange thing was the sheets barely fit on the mattress...so each night I ended up with a lump of fabric under me...

The breakfast buffet was very good as well. I was happy that I didn't have to go to a D&D or Starbucks every morning!

All in all, it was a good place to stay at... Would I stay there again...likely not.

Room Tip: Get a room on the fourth floor because you can definitely hear children running up and down the hallway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank onebigfellah

Dear onebigfellah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay here! I am delighted to hear you found your suite comfortable and clean! Thank you for your tip about the fourth floor, as well. It is usually the quietest of all floors!

I do hope you will choose to stay with us if you are in Sacramento in the future!

Reviewed 9 October 2011

I was flying in on a Saturday for an event that evening. At the time we booked the reservationed we confirmed that the shuttle runs hourly and I even called back the day before I arrived and wa again told it ran hourly. I landed at 4:30 and called the hotel shortly there after to see when the shuttle would be arriving, I was told I would be picked up within 30 minutes. I called back an hour later when i still hadn't been picked up and was told the shuttle driver was stuck at the gas station because the company credit card was being denied but that a manager was enroute with a different card and it should only be another 10-15 minutes. 45 minutes later the shuttle finally showed up and gave me a different story, saying that she was called in early just to come pick me up. Had they just told me in the beginning that they didn't have a driver available I would have taken a taxi or a super shuttle but because they kept telling me someone was coming I kept waiting and missed the 'surprise' part of the surprise party I was there for.

The property itself was clean and quiet and in a what looked to be a nice shopping/dining area. I would stay again but I won't rely on their shuttle again.

I recieved an apology from the front desk when I arrived but no other concessions were made for their error.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saleschick87
sactr, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback. It is a tremendous help to me to identify good and bad situations in regards to the Staybridge Suites. I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the tardiness of the shuttle. In August, we recently started offering the shuttle service to the airport and any feedback on how we can better ourselves is very helpful. I'm glad that you found you enjoyed the hotel and I can assure you that on your next visit the concerns you had with the shuttle will be remedied. Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Scott Campbell