“Wonderful Spot...”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I went her with the family after my daughter’s karate belt promotion. My wife and I love Thai food but had to convince the kids (10 and 7) to try it. We were all happy we did.

My daughters loved the Pad Thai. My wife had drunken noodles that were among the best we have had - although she ordered medium and thought it was spicy. I thought it was perfect, but I typically order spicy.

I wanted to try the duck curry and was disappointed to learn they were out. The waitress recommended pork belly curry with pineapple added, making it the same as the duck curry with only the protein changed. It was fantastic. I definitely want to try the duck next time, but it was a great recommendation.

As a side note, I forgot my credit card in the bill sleeve. Called the next day and they were friendly and held it until I could come get it.

I can’t wait to hit this hidden gem again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

First time here and we will be back for sure! The Tom Yum soup was awesome! It could be a meal by it self. I also had the spicy catfish. Very good also.
The staff was very friendly and food great. Prices were very fair.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We are regular customers of Bangkok Gardens because the food is fresh, portions are good & deliciously prepared. Our favorites are the Duck Curry, PadThai, Goong Hare, Tom Kha, Angel Wings, Smoked Eggplant, Garlic Shrimp, and Thai Tea! We have tried other items, which have never disappointed. Also, my husband has food allergies and the cook will work with you to make your dishes delicious.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

It looked like a very popular place for lunch. There were many carry out orders too. Service was slow and food was okay. If you don't like hot spices food, this is not the one for you.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Prawn spring rolls were a perfect pairing with sweet chili sauce. Enjoyed Spring salad w/ peanut sauce & fried tofu. Arrived right when they opened for dinner w/ 5 others. Service was great once the wait staff showed up.