All reviews sacramento airport early flight rental car smoking room shuttle service would stay here again complimentary breakfast a hilton honors member within walking distance clean hotel park and fly easy access stayed one night business trip comfortable bed next morning free shuttle
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We love staying at Hilton properties. We stayed at this Hampton due to location - close to our family's house. Our room was clean, staff was great, property was quiet and has good on/off access to I-5 . We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed 29 May 2018

We stayed here just one night as a stop off on the way to Lake Tahoe. The hotel itself is clean and the staff were lovely. The complimentary breakfast was good and overall we had a nice stay. However, the pool area was a total let down. This was the first day we had sunshine and we wanted to sit around the pool. There were 2 loungers (which were in use) and a couple of chairs and that was all. Very disappointing!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Needed a place to stay with family with an early flight out of SFO. As expected, the Hampton Inn chain delivers. This hotel is very close to a number of fast food and sit down restaurants, and the staff is very friendly. The parking lot is a little congested due to some construction that must going on (we arrived here in the dark) but we did find parking pretty readily. I paid for the room with a combination Hilton points and $$ which brought the price below $100; rooms are so expensive anymore. Amenities include a fridge, micro oven and coffee pot. Nice stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rmdy_64
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, clean inside, nice rooms. Shuttle service 24 hours, free breakfast. Lots of restaurants near by you can walk to. I gave it three stars because the pool was dirty, needed cleaning and poop by the stairs.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Dominic U, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello Sheri!

My name is Dominic and I am the General Manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites Sacramento Airport. It has been brought to my attention that you were dissatisfied with the pool condition during your stay. I apologize for falling short of our high service standards.

My engineers will definitely be informed to fix those issues immediately and I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with everything else with hotel including our rooms, shuttle service, breakfast and location.

Thank you for your choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I usually stay at the Hampton on my last night when visiting family in Sac because it's a nice hotel, it's close to the airport, has a free shuttle, and I'm a Hilton Honors member. I have to get an early flight to get home to Arkansas at a reasonable hour. The only issue this time was that the shuttle driver skipped the 5:40 am pick-up other guests and I scheduled. I scheduled a little earlier than necessary so I could get breakfast at SAC. However another guest called an Uber and invited me to ride with him, so it worked out well for us. To give Hampton credit, the young man at the desk started calling (w/o being asked) when he realized what happened and kept us informed about what he was doing and when the next shuttle was scheduled. The hotels out there share shuttle service so be aware that it will stop at other hotels before heading to the airport. Still it's only 15 or so minutes. The young woman who checked me was also very cheerful, welcoming and helpful. Staff are top notch at this place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo