“Traditional”

Thai Cottage Restaurant
Ranked #651 of 2,216 Restaurants in Sacramento
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 February 2016

You have to check this place out...they dress in their native culture attire, so cool. The food is good...try out the different curry and soup.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is my favorite Thai food restaurant. I absolutely love their Pra Ram! The prices are reasonable and the portion sizes are quite big. The staff is also very friendly.

The last time I stopped by was September 2013 and a sign on their door said they had temporarily closed down their business but that they would reopen soon. I will stop by again to check if they have reopened. I really hope they have or that they will soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We've been enjoying this place for years. The luncheon menu is extensive and delicious. And cheap! Dinner menu is expansive and just as delicious. Being a frequent traveler to Thailand, I can say this is one of the best Thai restaurants anywhere. Also, service is always pleasant and hospitable - typical Thai.

Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at this restaurant since it was at its former location on Fulton ave. it is a must every time I visit Sacramento.
My favorite is the shrimp over spinach with peanut sauce, but everything is good. The decor is a classy Thai theme with items from Thailand decorating the walls, but not overdone .
Always nice to be greeted by the owners who have made this a jewel of a restaurant.
Parking is free and adequate. Ok for kids, casual dining.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

I love thai food. I travel a lot and eat at lot of different thai restaurants. I have pretty much tried all the thai restaurants within a 10 mile radius of where I work. Thai Cottage has the best food. Excellent tasting, good size portions and good service. I am not sure why the other reviewer has given them only one star. If they had any disappointments, I recommend giving them a 2nd chance. By the way the same people own the new Tuk-Tuk Restaurant in Natomas, which is rated one of the best in Sacramento. This should also give you an idea of the quality of food and service. Enjoy.