“Great choice for Indians!”
Review of Thai Basil

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Basil
Ranked #694 of 2,123 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 5 October 2014

I am used to eating food with a lot of spices, and when I got to US, everything felt tasteless. There's minimum spice in food there and that troubled me a lot. We were travelling and we stopped here for a meal. I was in no mood to eat. But the food I had here was 'the best Thai food' that I had on my Trip there. It had spices, so I even felt better after it. They even have signboards in Punjabi for Indian people. That was something really interesting...

Reviewed 16 September 2014

Thai Basil is our favorite place to have dinner when in the Sacramento area. It is located near Sac State and not far from downtown area. The pad Thai is excellent as are the spring rolls and the other traditional dishes. We love their food! The outside seating is not large but is pleasant. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We live about an hour from Sacramento so when we have a chance to come to the city this is one of our favorite stops. During our last trip we made Thai Basil our dinner destination with guests from Australia. Everyone enjoyed their meals and there were plenty of options on the menu for all of us, including our vegetarian friend. The service is always friendly, gracious and appreciative. The decor is warm and inviting. The food is consistently good and reasonably priced. Outdoor seating can be a little noisy with nearby traffic, but otherwise nice on a pleasant Sacramento evening. We'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed in Sac for several months and Thai Basil has become a place where I kept returning. It offers a very wide variety of rice&veggies and noodle-based dishes - all very light, big plates, fresh veggies. being a vegetarian that wants variety - it was one of my favourite places in the city. it also doesn't have an atmosphere of a chain restaurant. it's cozy, not too big and the service is pretty fast.