“Pleasant Stay ”
Review of Cal Expo RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sacramento
Cal Expo RV Park
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My stay at the park has been a pleasure ! I will have been here for 2 weeks when I leave on Friday. The folks that run the park are very nice and accommodating. Clean park and they have security. It is very quiet here . I would give them 5 stars if they would fix the laundry room . 2 washers and 2 dryers working with 2 dryers and one washer broken . A real pain with as many people as there are here . Needs a total room remodel and repair. Very tiny . Other than that the shower rooms could use a bit of help . Some need repair . Nice place to stay and very close to anything your heart desires ! I will come back .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great mangers! The 3 is because the young man they have working for them is a loose cannon! He got upset with my wife because she knocked on the door to hard after 5pm! She had left laundry in the dryer and wanted to get it out. Keep in mind this is after she volunteered to give free art classes to the evacuees of the napa fires! (she has a masters degree in art therapy! Then he sees that I am home and decides to come tell me that my F&%*ing wife is rude. He also stated how kind he was to help us stay longer due to my wife's heart attack!! How nice!! Then keeps walking by our camper for about an hour! Yes there are always 2 sides to every story but the customer is always right in my book.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank McTavish14
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The site where the Big rigs and anyone staying a month - its loose gravel including the drive way. Each time a vehicle drives by the air is filled with dust. Our motorhome and car is full of dust in just a month.
Sites are just about right, enough to pull your shades.
reliable.
The big draw back are:
-maximum time allowed to stay is 30 days, be out for 30 days than you can get back in for another 30.
-WIFI non existent.
Cell phone AT&T and TMobile are good.
The folks who manage the park are reliable and helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We stayed here 4 nights in a motor home. There is a paved RV parking area and gravel lot with sites - the majority are pullthroughs. The paved area looks nicer, but the sites are not very level - we saw several motor homes with front wheels off the ground. They put us in the gravel lot because we tow a 20-foot cargo trailer. It was surprisingly quiet at night (and during the day for that matter). Sites are very close together though. We chose this place specifically so I could get some training miles on my bicycle - it's right on the American River Bike Trail which is wonderful. The RV park is easy to find (follow the signs to RV Park) at the end of Ethan Way. The staff is nice and the place is clean. Restaurants and shopping are very close, some within walking distance. And the free wifi was great!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We stayed Thursday through Sunday while attending an event at the Convention Center. We were a little apprehensive about Sunday's checkout time being too early for us, but for $10.00 extra you can get a checkout time of 4:00 pm.. It worked perfectly. We didn't have a chance to use the laundry or shower facilities, as we just used our own. Staff were very friendly and the park was clean and we felt secure. The lots are level and there are trees-it feels better than just a parking lot. We had electricity, water and sewer hookups along with free wifi. For $130.00 we stayed 3 nights and got great sleep. Couldn't get over the quiet. It was wonderful. Things may have been different if there was a large event going on at Cal Expo, maybe we were just fortunate, but plan on coming again next year.

Room Tip: For $10.00 you can get a late checkout 4 pm