“nice restaurant”
Review of The Waterboy

The Waterboy
Reserve with OpenTable
The Waterboy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,014 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 20th
Description: We feature a seasonal menu, inspired primarily by the beautiful cuisines of northern Italy and southern France. In addition, we offer a diverse wine list and a full bar featuring artisanal cocktails and aperitifs.
Palos Verdes Estates, California
“nice restaurant”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We have eaten here about 4 times now and have never been dis appointed. The white anchovies are great as an appetizer. The ambience is nice. The wait staff has been wonderful. It is a really nice place to eat in mid town Sacramento.

Visited November 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Grass Valley, California
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My husband and I went to dinner before a performance at the memorial theater. The drinks were good and set the stage for the dinner. My risotto was fabulous. If you live in Sacramento or just visiting, it's worth a visit.

• Visited December 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food Comfy Atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Waterboy is my husband and my favorite restaurant in Sacramento. We can go there dressed casually and get gourmet food. Also, the wait staff make you feel very welcome. The staff is great, knowledgable about the menu and pairings with each course you order. Great wine list, too. Always love the fun and varied ways sweetbreads are presented on the menu; one of our favorites.

My husband has taken almost all of the owner cooking classes and I have greatly benefited! Thanks Rick!

• Visited November 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“It was a great lunch”
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I like the place, the staffs working there, the menu is not bad. I had scallop dish; though I felt they over-cooked my meal as they were slightly brownish black burnt.

Visited November 2011
Roseville, California
“Love this place”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Heard great things about this place & we weren't disappointed. Service was friendly and always helpful but not overbearing. Started with the deviled eggs as the appetizer, unusual but excellent. Skirt steak with Au-gratin potatoes was perfectly done. Most wine selections were at a reasonable price. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited December 2011