US$ 239
US$ 167
  • Breakfast included
US$ 134
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 214
US$ 206
Hyatt.com
US$ 242
US$ 217
  • Restaurant
US$ 92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 154
US$ 130
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

US$ 168
US$ 141
US$ 58
Hostelling International Sacramento(Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 74
All reviewscal exporoom was cleansacramento areainternet connectionfree breakfastwaffleswould definitely stay here againeasy accesslate checka great stayclose to downtownfront desk staffparking lotfreewayinnsaccommodationsmicrowave
Reviewed 21 April 2018

This is your typical Hampton Inn. Which means it is clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was delicious and offered a wide variety of food. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only negative was the location. We like to walk and didnt feel comfortable doing this. Overall, good experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Excellent rooms very clean. Excellent Customer Service, staff was very helpful and friendly. The parking was secure. Being Vegan they had fresh fruit and oatmeal and potatoes for me to eat, Excellent Breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Friendly staff greeted us as we arrived. Room was very clean. This is the second time we stayed here. It is a bit close to the freeway so this time we requested and received a room a bit farther down the hall and it was quiet. Breakfast had a lot of variety. I appreciate that I can trust Hampton Inn to be a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was so impressed with the staff and the Suite that I booked for a weekend event. The room was beautiful, decorated nicely and the room was clean and spotless. My weekend was trouble free thanks to the Hampton Inn & Suites. Awesome job!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I needed a hotel at the last minute and decided to to try this Hampton, given the easy access to the freeway. I was very happy with my coice. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. I was in my room in a flash. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was large and clean as well. The breakfast room was large and the assortment of cold and hot items looked like what you would expect from a Hampton. When I was checking out, they offered me a breakfast bag to go. When I said I had just eaten, they suggested taking it for the road. I was happy I did, as I didn't have time to stop for lunch until late in the afternoon, so the water and apple were nice to have on hand. Definitely a hotel I will stop at again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business