All reviews cal expo room was clean complimentary breakfast sacramento area late check easy access waffles would definitely stay here again a great stay close to downtown front desk staff convenient location freeway auburn inns linens microwave
Reviewed 21 April 2018

This is your typical Hampton Inn. Which means it is clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was delicious and offered a wide variety of food. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only negative was the location. We like to walk and didnt feel comfortable doing this. Overall, good experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Excellent rooms very clean. Excellent Customer Service, staff was very helpful and friendly. The parking was secure. Being Vegan they had fresh fruit and oatmeal and potatoes for me to eat, Excellent Breakfast!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Friendly staff greeted us as we arrived. Room was very clean. This is the second time we stayed here. It is a bit close to the freeway so this time we requested and received a room a bit farther down the hall and it was quiet. Breakfast had a lot of variety. I appreciate that I can trust Hampton Inn to be a good stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was so impressed with the staff and the Suite that I booked for a weekend event. The room was beautiful, decorated nicely and the room was clean and spotless. My weekend was trouble free thanks to the Hampton Inn & Suites. Awesome job!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I needed a hotel at the last minute and decided to to try this Hampton, given the easy access to the freeway. I was very happy with my coice. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. I was in my room in a flash. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was large and clean as well. The breakfast room was large and the assortment of cold and hot items looked like what you would expect from a Hampton. When I was checking out, they offered me a breakfast bag to go. When I said I had just eaten, they suggested taking it for the road. I was happy I did, as I didn't have time to stop for lunch until late in the afternoon, so the water and apple were nice to have on hand. Definitely a hotel I will stop at again.

Date of stay: February 2018