Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area
GreenLeadersSilver level
Savannah, Georgia
“A good stay”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I had a very good 7 day stay at this hotel earlier this month. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff were very nice. Location was good for my work, but especially in relation to running along the American River. The only less than very good components of the stay were the just ok Breakfast and the weight machines that could use some adjustment. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. We are certainly located very conveniently right off of Hwy 50 near American River & Sacramento State University. We are constantly improving our accomodations & services based on our guest feedback. We have recently added a 2nd variety of flavored waffle & Mini Cinnabons. We will soon be serving a different brand of coffee. We are also in the process of adding a new Elliptical or a recumbent Bicycle to our fitness room. We highly value your feedback & thank you for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I travel quite a bit for business in this region and this has become the only Comfort Inn location I will stay at when in the Sacramento area. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the rooms are very clean and well-maintained. In addition, the pool and exercise facility are great!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts about your experience at our hotel. We are very thankful for your loyalty & trust in our accomodations & services. We highly value your continued patronage & look forward to your next visit soon.
Parkersburg, West Virginia
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We, my husband and mother very much enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Sacramento. I came to work for a few days with my husband and mother to keep me company and visit at night. We liked it so much that we extended our stay by several days. I will be returning next month to stay again. It is was clean. The staff friendly, helpful and always polite. Breakfast bar was well stocked with fresh food. I highly recommend it. I stay in hotels about 120 days annually. This is an excellent hotel.
Sandy, Columbus OHIO

Room Tip: Raj the manager was excellent in helping to meet all our needs.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Dear Guest, Thank you for your five star rating. It was our pleasure to have you as a guest. I am pleased that we were able to make yours & your family's stay an enjoyable one. Soon we will have new flat screen televisions in all our rooms to further enhance your experince at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit soon. Thank you.
Reviewed 24 February 2012

It isn't the Ritz but for the price, this Comfort Inn was a really pleasant surprise. The rooms are well maintained, clean and spacious. The amenities are many (free internet, breakfast, newspaper, printstations, exercise room, pool, fruit, etc.). But the best surprise was the cheerful service provided by a staff that acts as though they REALLY care. I will be back.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
RAJCA644, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sacramento University Area, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast, High speed Internet, Indoor pool & fitness center. We pride ourselves in the accommodation & services we provide. All of our staff takes pride & joy in providing the best experience possible to our guest. We thank you for taking the time to provide a feedback regarding your stay and look forward to your next visit soon.
Redmond
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our stay with you. We were there last weekend February 17th and 18th. The young gentleman that works the night shift Mandeep was WONDERFUL!!!!!! He went out of his way to make my grandson and I felt very welcome and safe. He assisted with a gentlemen out in the parking lot wanting money from me, as well as letting my grandson go to the pool when there were only a few minutes left. He was a great pleasure to work with. I would stay there again in a heart beat. Thank you and I know that usually people only write when something isn't as good as they would have liked, but my stay was very very nice. Thanks again, Kathy

Room Tip: we were on the second floor and didn't have any problems.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 star review. I am pleased to learn that Mandeep was able to make your stay a memorable one. It is always our pleasure to make our guest feel right at home. I am happy to learn that your grandson enjoyed our indoor heated pool. Many thanks from Mandeep, and all of us at Comfort Inn & Suites for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.