“Nice”

Add it.
Punchline Sacramento
“Nice”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

The punchline is a great comedy club. The people there are great and service was good. Make sure you get there early because its first come first serve. Would recommend EVERYONE 18 and over should go!!!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More fun than I've had in years!”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

My friend had won tickets to this comedy club. I didn't even know it existed! I had not heard of the comic but all three acts were hysterical! I've come back several times to see people I had heard of like Carlos Mencia, and Dave Chappelle but I have just as much fun seeing people I didn't know about. The last time I was there I had forgotten to bring the tickets I printed out and the staff was very courteous to help me out unlike any concert I'd every been to. The food is pretty decent and they do make you buy two drinks. The chairs are not that comfy to sit in for 2 hours but the shows are way more fun than going to the movies!

Visited March 2011