“Margarita Pizza - WOW!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a dinner with a friend. We split a margarita pizza and salad. Both were wonderful tasty and fresh. Mozzarella cheese was too good for words!
The servers were great too!!
If your wondering where to eat on K Street Mall go to Pizza Rock! You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for a place to eat before our concert at the Crest Theater. We looked over the menu and decided to give it a try. We really wanted pizza but wanted totally different types and they don’t offer personal size.My friend is gluten sensitive. We both settled for the American Burger ... she ordered her’s without a bun and cooked Medium, mine was ordered Medium Rare but they came out Medium Rare and Rare. Blood dripped all over my plat and bun ... I ordered “regular fries” but garlic fries came. I mentioned something to the food runner but they seemed disinterested. We only had so much time and I really HATE sending food back ... because you ‘NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL GET”. We need to go back and try the pizza!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The interior is a large open space and has some interesting decorative elements. I do think, they are ready for a new face lift.

They offer table seating and high bar type table seating with no waiting.

The menu offers a large selection of different types of pizza and ways of Baking. You will be able to find thin crust to deep dish. They even have the traditional open flame!!

We had a deep dish combo. It was very good and they used quality ingredients.

It is one of my favorite pizza places and recommended.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great pizza dinner here! You’ve got to try the margarita pizza. They are known for winning an award in Italy for it! We also had the spicy pepperoni. Both of these are done wood fired but there are traditionally baked. Multiple crust choices! Good vibe with a nice beer selection!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I would have given this place a 5 start but the spaghetti and meat balls needed salt and the meatballs were not my favorite. The calamari was the best I had ever had anywhere in California and the pizza just took me back to Italy.

Date of visit: July 2018