“Great service, great drinks, and great food.”
Review of Ten 22 - CLOSED

Ten 22
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: This restaurant opened only 3 months ago.
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Ten22 is a cool restaurant in Old Town Sac. Being new to the area, my girlfriend and I went looking for a unique restaurant and some local food and drinks, and we certainly found what we were looking for. Although the restaurant certainly had seating available, we bellied up to the bar and were instantly greeted by our bartender, Damian, who had great recommendations for local beer and was quick to offer samples of anything we were interested in. The bar had a vast selection of tap beer, wines, and spirits. On Damian's recommendations, I had the $20 burger with a side of shoestring sweet potato and regular fries. My girlfriend had the Tuesday night special, which was Southern Fried Chicken, which came with garlic mashed potatoes, a vegetable, and cornbread.

The burger was cooked to a perfect medium rare and was certainly one of the best burgers I've had in a long time -- maybe ever. The burger was huge, so I only made it through half of it. The chicken, mashed potatoes, and cornbread were equally tasty and were presented extremely well. Although we had our share of food, we took Damian up on his suggestion and enjoyed some awesome port wine to top of the night.

Overall, Ten 22 was the perfect spot for a late night dinner and drinks. Needless to say, we will be back!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a big, open brightly lit restaurant with good average food. The overall dining experience is definitely nothing special. I would say this is a good place for comfort food. The service is very good, however.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place to if you need food but not the place to dine and enjoy. On the expensive side comparing the value they provide.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My Niece asked us to find a place with Good Food ! Comfortable Chairs ! and where we could Hear ! We got there before my Neice and the Wait Staff was great ! They had three places for us to chose from and we were comfortable by the time she and her fiance arrived. I had picked out my dinner , but then, He described the fish special . I asked him if it had any beacon or any thing and he said no , so I ordered it. My entre was the last to arrive , and there were five large pork sausages on the plate. The waiter told me he could get me one with out the pork very quickly and I said no! Frankly I did not tust him . I had to bolt my chicken and it was not a pleasant experience. I guess I expected them to do some thing to make this right. I can understand making a mistake but I will not go back there.
Steven Young

1  Thank Steven Y
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant staff is friendly and the service was amazing. The food is responsibly price and the service was fast. I had the pizza and salad. The food was to die for and will definitely return as quickly as possible.