“Average dining”
Review of Ten 22

Ten 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Ten 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,057 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: This restaurant opened only 3 months ago.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a big, open brightly lit restaurant with good average food. The overall dining experience is definitely nothing special. I would say this is a good place for comfort food. The service is very good, however.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place to if you need food but not the place to dine and enjoy. On the expensive side comparing the value they provide.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My Niece asked us to find a place with Good Food ! Comfortable Chairs ! and where we could Hear ! We got there before my Neice and the Wait Staff was great ! They had three places for us to chose from and we were comfortable by the time she and her fiance arrived. I had picked out my dinner , but then, He described the fish special . I asked him if it had any beacon or any thing and he said no , so I ordered it. My entre was the last to arrive , and there were five large pork sausages on the plate. The waiter told me he could get me one with out the pork very quickly and I said no! Frankly I did not tust him . I had to bolt my chicken and it was not a pleasant experience. I guess I expected them to do some thing to make this right. I can understand making a mistake but I will not go back there.
Steven Young

1  Thank Steven Y
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant staff is friendly and the service was amazing. The food is responsibly price and the service was fast. I had the pizza and salad. The food was to die for and will definitely return as quickly as possible.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Our first time and we weren't sure what to expect. The menu didn't seem to match the ambiance and décor; it was simple - with our hostess recommending the $20 Burger or the Pizza when we asked her favorites. We didn't have either, but instead had the Sea Bass fish special and my wife the Lamb - and OMG both were wonderful!!
The night was only made better by 1/2 price wine Wednesday and the Bananas Foster Bread Pudding for dessert.
Ten22 was a TEN! Do not miss this Old SAC favorite