“Really a Mixed Experience”
Review of Ten 22

Ten 22
Reserve with OpenTable
Ten 22 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,070 Restaurants in Sacramento
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: This restaurant opened only 3 months ago.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My Niece asked us to find a place with Good Food ! Comfortable Chairs ! and where we could Hear ! We got there before my Neice and the Wait Staff was great ! They had three places for us to chose from and we were comfortable by the time she and her fiance arrived. I had picked out my dinner , but then, He described the fish special . I asked him if it had any beacon or any thing and he said no , so I ordered it. My entre was the last to arrive , and there were five large pork sausages on the plate. The waiter told me he could get me one with out the pork very quickly and I said no! Frankly I did not tust him . I had to bolt my chicken and it was not a pleasant experience. I guess I expected them to do some thing to make this right. I can understand making a mistake but I will not go back there.
Steven Young

1  Thank Steven Y

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant staff is friendly and the service was amazing. The food is responsibly price and the service was fast. I had the pizza and salad. The food was to die for and will definitely return as quickly as possible.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Our first time and we weren't sure what to expect. The menu didn't seem to match the ambiance and décor; it was simple - with our hostess recommending the $20 Burger or the Pizza when we asked her favorites. We didn't have either, but instead had the Sea Bass fish special and my wife the Lamb - and OMG both were wonderful!!
The night was only made better by 1/2 price wine Wednesday and the Bananas Foster Bread Pudding for dessert.
Ten22 was a TEN! Do not miss this Old SAC favorite

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Patio seating was LOVELY! Upon walking in it felt like I already knew the hostess, she was genuinely happy to welcome us and interested in our occasion. We sat in the back patio area on a clear and cool evening. We had a small group of 4, but several servers attending to our table. We started out with the sprouts and calamari which were super tasty, and the menu had a great selection. We each had something completely new to us - the kobe burger was tender and juicy, the salmon grilled to perfection, my Chicken with corn fondue was so tender and juicy I left nothing on my plate, and another in our group had the flat iron steak. Of course the portions are perfect enough to allow us tiny space in our belly for deserts. Gelato, pumpkin cheesecake, bananas foster bread pudding, and chocolate mouse cake with ice cream. Presentations were superb and and tasted scrumptious. We will be back!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

great to start with corn,cotija & cilantro a unique apperizer - grilled red pepper soup with crostini - the best! pork chop on charred tomato maple relish; $20 kobe blend ground beef smoked short rib caramelized onion oregon cheddar horseradish aoili ...to die for!!not to forget the lychee martini - the best..