US$ 173
US$ 233
US$ 217
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 240/night.

US$ 137
US$ 170
Doubletree.com
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$ 206
Hostelling International Sacramento(Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 74
US$ 344
US$ 333
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanother hotelsgood nights sleepthe rivershort staynice staywould stay here againconvenient locationhomeless peopleold townfree breakfastdowntownfreewaydennyscerealdesk
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Our van got broken into last night in their parking lot. I told the staff and they didn’t seem to really care. While we were waiting in the parking lot to get our windows repaired, we wanted to use the bathroom but the front desk lady told us that we were not guests anymore so we couldn’t use it. Ridiculous.... Also, during the night, other guests were smoking in the hallway and were very loud.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Located on the west side near the river in a row with a bunch of other budget motels. Nothing terribly special about this motel. I got the suite, which had a loveseat and coffee table. The room came with a refrigerator and microwave as well. The bed and pillows are ok, not great. The hallway was noisy well into the night, and there was the smell of smoke. Breakfast is minimal. I would not seek out staying here, but if you are looking for a budget motel downtown and this one has the lowest price, I guess it is an option.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Bad customer services; the morning of April 13, 2018, three times I could not open the entry doors from my room card. The gentleman from the front desk helped me twice using my card to open the door, 1st time worked, the 2nd time after two tries. He said that the card would not function properly if it was attached with cell phone. After breakfast, I was stuck outside the building. So I asked if I could get my cards (2) re-programmed. The front desk gentleman argued with me not willing to re-program the cards. Finally, after several debates, he provided with only one card. Weird! The response was one card was good enough for you to check out. What kind of customer service? I asked his name so I could post on Facebook. He said he did not care! BAD! BAD! BAD!b

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I was meeting friends in the area and due to flight restrictions from my area, I had to arrive the night before my friends then go back to the airport in the morning. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport which is one of the reasons I picked this hotel. I needed a hotel that was clean, had a shuttle to the airport, coffee in the am, where I could get a good nights sleep. My plans was supposed to arrive at 10pm but didnt arrive till 11:30pm. If you need the shuttle, you must contact the hotel with advance notice. I kept the hotel informed about my delay and the staff was courteous with my late arrival. Easy check in. Hallways and room appeared to be recently refurbished, which is always nice. Got a great night's sleep. In the am, I passed the outdoor pool area which was being completely redone. Wow, that is an expensive undertaking! Breakfast was just ok but served my needs. Coffee, waffels, yogurt, oranges, cereals, oatmeal and some kind of frozen egg & cheese burrito? that you heat in the microwave. I needed the shuttle for 11am and they called my room to say the shuttle was ready, which was nice. Since I arrived at night, it was dark and I couldn't see much. In the morning, I could see the freeway and I saw a couple of homeless people but that was ok. This isn't an isolated area as there were a few other hotels within walking distance. I felt safe travelling alone. The hotel was very quiet for my short stay. . Overall, my stay was good. It served my needs so I am giving the Days Inn 5 stars even though it is not a 5 star property. Thank you, Days Inn for a pleasant stay. If I am in the area again, I would return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
SunnySacramento, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Sacramento Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your response on TripAdvisor, and providing us overall 5 out of 5 stars. We are so happy to here that you previous stay with us was Good. Make sure that your each and every comments will be noted and we will try even best during you next say with us.

Once again thank you so much for your feedback. For future reservations, please contact us anytime on 916-443-4811.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

0 Stars! This place is absolutely disgusting. DO NOT STAY HERE! You been warned. I found a bed bug in my room and the front desk and manager all told me I am a liar and I brought it in. I have never been treated SO poorly in my entire life!! Better hope you don't have any problems while you stay there because the manger will not do a thing about it. What a nightmare experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo