US$ 239
US$ 167
  • Breakfast included
US$ 92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

US$ 242
US$ 217
  • Restaurant
US$ 154
US$ 130
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

US$ 214
US$ 206
Hyatt.com
US$ 168
US$ 141
US$ 58
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 68/night.

US$ 134
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

Hostelling International Sacramento(Sacramento)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 74
All reviewswafflesother hotelsroom was cleangood nights sleepthe rivershort stayhomeless peoplenice staywould stay here againconvenient locationold townfree breakfastdowntownfreewaydennyscerealmicrowave
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I was wary to stay at a Days Inn after usually staying at Marriotts and Hiltons. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a solid three-star hotel. The staff, however, was five-star. The place was clean, quiet and in a decent location.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shastaboz1
Reviewed 20 November 2010

I stayed six nights in September, 2010, a solo woman traveler. They picked me up at the airport soon after a phone call, and took me back my last day. Service was all round good, WiFi fast, and I felt safe there even though a bus driver told me it's not the best part of town. I both took the bus and walked along the river to downtown, I wouldn't walk the river after dark. In the morning, there were pleny of runners. Taxi to/from downtown is quick and cheap. The bus/Google transit works. Next door is a Mexian restaurant that also serves American favorties, it's clean, convenient, inexpensive, the people are nice, and the food is good enough. A couple blocks away are more fast food and sit down restaurants. My only disappointment was that the pool was not heated, frigid, boo hoo. I asked for a smoke free, pet free room and got one with no odors. A very nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank barbgal
Reviewed 6 September 2010

This was our second stay at the Days Inn, Sacramento. The first time was great. This time, however, when we arrived after driving for 11 hours, we found the hotel lobby locked and a "back in 10 minutes sign." Ok. So we waited and someone did arrive to help us. She was pleasant, friendly and mildly apologetic. We asked for a Non-Smoking room, but apparently it must have been surrounded by smoking rooms. Walking down the hall to our room, you could see the haze and could hardly breathe from all the cigarette smoke. It was unbelievable. Our room was clean and spacious, but cigarette smoke was literally coming in under our door. It was really frustrating. Then, we discovered that the refrigerator did not work. It stunk and obviously hadn't been working for at least a couple of days. So much for storing our soda and leftover dinner. We had to throw our leftovers away.
Lastly, there was one light fixture missing a light bulb. Not a huge deal, unless you're the one sleeping on that side and you wanted to read in bed.
I don't know what happened in the 7 days from the first time we stayed there (which was great) to the last time we stayed there (which was disappointing.) But I just don't know if I can recommend this place now.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank b_a_dutton
Reviewed 25 July 2010

Liked the cleanliness of room. Quiet and comfortable bed. Very good breakfast included in the price, my children loved the make-it-yourself waffle.

It had wi-fi, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron with ironing board inside the room. service was prompt and friendly.

will definitely visit again. actually i am going there in 2 weeks time.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2010

This hotel is a great value for the price. The rooms are freshly renovated, the location is very close to all Sacramento attractions, everything is clean and well organized and the service was fantastic. My wife and I both use wheelchairs, and when we first arrived we thought that the sink (in the otherwise very accessible room and bathroom) was somewhat close to the toilet, and we asked if we could switch rooms. The super friendly manager said it would be no problem and showed me another accessible room. We ended up liking the layout of the first room better ,and the sink problem turned out to be a non issue anyway as there was enough space left to transfer once we tried it. We loved the accommodating nature of the manager, though. Another example of the service oriented attitude of the staff emerged the next morning when we showed up almost an hour after breakfast time was over, and the lady cleaning the breakfast room still gave us coffee and muffins. SO SWEET!!!!
One suggestion for the accessible room would be to install light switches that can be reached when one is laying down in bed. As people with mobility impairments we always travel with strong flashlights, which we use to find our way to bed as there are almost never accessible bedside lamps, but maybe this hotel could become one of the glowing exceptions in this respect as well.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple