After driving for what seemed like forever from Seattle, my boyfriend and I finally arrived! We made reservations a week early and got a king size room for $100. We got there a little later but the kitchen stayed open to make us dinner and drinks (both were great!!!) Staff was super friendly, the bed was comfy, the black out curtains let us sleep in, free wifi, not a lot of channels but we plugged in the phone and watched netflix. Everything was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely be making a stop there again when we do the drive.
They also have a nice pool, hottub and courtyard area. We didn't get to use it, but we had a view from our room and it was very inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas hotel is a newly-upgraded (February 2016) hotel located two miles from downtown Sacramento, CA with complimentary shuttle service to/from the Sacramento International Airport (from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily). Our upgraded 100% non-smoking guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Guests enjoy complimentary access to our 24-hour business center, on-site restaurant/bar and lounge, room service, fitness room (or workout bags at the front desk), on-site florist and 24-hour Pavilion pantry. Parking is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas Hotel Sacramento
- Hilton Sacramento
- Sacramento Hilton Garden Inn