“Vince Made our Trip”

Fleury Estate Winery
Ranked #18 of 26 things to do in Rutherford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We met Brian and Claudia Fleury at a wine event in Atlanta last week. They invited us to their winery for a tasting and they had Vince take care of us. We had a group of 6 guys out for a friends birthday party, and Vince was like having a stand up comedian doing the wine tasting with us. He did a great job of explaining all the wines and the history of the winery and how they came up with the names for the wines. The tasting set up gets some criticisms in the reviews I read, but we all thought it was great and made for a fun atmosphere. We all joined the wine club and are looking forward to spending more time drinking great wine with great people at Fleury.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Fleury with another couple and we had the best time... the winery is small, but the experience is not. The wine was incredible and our host was very personable... Vinnie was our host and we laughed, enjoyed his stories and loved the wine. If we go back to Napa, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Brian makes great wine. Still the small winery experience but big time wine! Must have. Always great!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We really enjoyed our trip to this fine but unpretentious winery. The staff was extremely nice, the setting convivial, and the wine excellent. Fleury was our favorite of the wineries we visited, scoring at the top of many categories.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I travel to Napa regularly to try new wines and purchase selected outstanding wines. I came across Fleury wines at a tasting in Rosemary Beach Florida and new I had found something special. On my next trip to Napa, I booked a tasting with Brian and Claudia, the owners. Our group arrived and the fun began! So many good wines and so many variations! I love the Passionet and the BDX! We have had so much fun with the Fleury's and have truly enjoyed their hospitality. I plan on having custom bottles made for gifts and for myself.