“Favorite visit! A must!”

Fleury Estate Winery
Ranked #17 of 26 things to do in Rutherford
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Fleury with another couple and we had the best time... the winery is small, but the experience is not. The wine was incredible and our host was very personable... Vinnie was our host and we laughed, enjoyed his stories and loved the wine. If we go back to Napa, we will definitely be back!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"winery"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Brian makes great wine. Still the small winery experience but big time wine! Must have. Always great!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We really enjoyed our trip to this fine but unpretentious winery. The staff was extremely nice, the setting convivial, and the wine excellent. Fleury was our favorite of the wineries we visited, scoring at the top of many categories.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I travel to Napa regularly to try new wines and purchase selected outstanding wines. I came across Fleury wines at a tasting in Rosemary Beach Florida and new I had found something special. On my next trip to Napa, I booked a tasting with Brian and Claudia, the owners. Our group arrived and the fun began! So many good wines and so many variations! I love the Passionet and the BDX! We have had so much fun with the Fleury's and have truly enjoyed their hospitality. I plan on having custom bottles made for gifts and for myself.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2016

We booked a tasting at Fleury at the recommendation of friends who visited a few years back. It didn't look like much as you pulled up the driveway of this off-the-main strip of wineries. Our tasting was with Brian in a tent in their warehouse. But it was cozy and the wines were amazing. My favorites in Napa. We bought the Passione and a bottle of cab. They are being saved for special occasions. But we really enjoyed this place! Will recommend to anyone headed to Napa Valley.