Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience and amazing reds!

We came in on the recommendation of our driver and were surely glad we did! At the time they were... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
Jeff G
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile
One of My Favorite Wineries

We stopped into this great winery as part of our Platypus Tours. Brian, the owner, was out host... read more

Reviewed 30 July 2018
Steven B
Brentwood

All reviews red wine great tasting tasting room claudia blast driver cabs reds host purchase bottle winery barrel
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Brian makes great wine. Still the small winery experience but big time wine! Must have. Always great!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We really enjoyed our trip to this fine but unpretentious winery. The staff was extremely nice, the setting convivial, and the wine excellent. Fleury was our favorite of the wineries we visited, scoring at the top of many categories.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I travel to Napa regularly to try new wines and purchase selected outstanding wines. I came across Fleury wines at a tasting in Rosemary Beach Florida and new I had found something special. On my next trip to Napa, I booked a tasting with Brian and Claudia, the owners. Our group arrived and the fun began! So many good wines and so many variations! I love the Passionet and the BDX! We have had so much fun with the Fleury's and have truly enjoyed their hospitality. I plan on having custom bottles made for gifts and for myself.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

We booked a tasting at Fleury at the recommendation of friends who visited a few years back. It didn't look like much as you pulled up the driveway of this off-the-main strip of wineries. Our tasting was with Brian in a tent in their warehouse. But it was cozy and the wines were amazing. My favorites in Napa. We bought the Passione and a bottle of cab. They are being saved for special occasions. But we really enjoyed this place! Will recommend to anyone headed to Napa Valley.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We were recommended to Fleury by some friends and were not disappointed. The wines are superb and the staff was very kind and engaging. This was at the top of our list for best tastings. Not to mention, when I was making my tasting plans for my trip and booked the tasting for Fleury, Claudia helped me arrange my next two days. Her advice was perfect, created a great trip for me, and was much appreciated.