Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience and amazing reds!

We came in on the recommendation of our driver and were surely glad we did! At the time they were... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
816jeffg
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile
One of My Favorite Wineries

We stopped into this great winery as part of our Platypus Tours. Brian, the owner, was out host... read more

Reviewed 30 July 2018
Steven B
Brentwood

All reviews platypus tours great tasting red wine tasting room claudia blast driver cabs host reds purchase bottle winery barrel
Reviewed 23 January 2016

We booked a tasting at Fleury at the recommendation of friends who visited a few years back. It didn't look like much as you pulled up the driveway of this off-the-main strip of wineries. Our tasting was with Brian in a tent in their warehouse. But it was cozy and the wines were amazing. My favorites in Napa. We bought the Passione and a bottle of cab. They are being saved for special occasions. But we really enjoyed this place! Will recommend to anyone headed to Napa Valley.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We were recommended to Fleury by some friends and were not disappointed. The wines are superb and the staff was very kind and engaging. This was at the top of our list for best tastings. Not to mention, when I was making my tasting plans for my trip and booked the tasting for Fleury, Claudia helped me arrange my next two days. Her advice was perfect, created a great trip for me, and was much appreciated.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This place was recommended by a hired wine tour concierge. This place was off the hidden path and the perfect stop for a private setting. Claudia was our host and really enjoyed their red wine selections.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

We were directed to Fleury by some friends in 2011. I must be honest we were surprised when we pulled up to see the metal building. Not at all what we expected. Having said that I did enjoy our host and the cozy little tents inside that made it a great experience. We enjoyed that first time so much we came back a second time this year.

Let's talk about the wines. The fee is 35 which doesn't count toward purchase. For some people they think this is outrageous but I think your better wines don't need to be discounted - but that's my opinion. Fleury's starter Reds were average. When we got to Rocket Juice I started to get excited. This was a big red that was great as a table wine. Then we got to BDX ($210). Big and fabulous. Excellent quality. We loved it so much we bought two.

Fleury was a great experience and I would go back for more BDX just not on a regular basis.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

No beautiful views at this wonderful tasting room. They have spectacular cabs, but the problem is they just don't open enough things for you try. When are they going to ever learn that to get more customers they need to give others an opportunity to try their amazing wine. I know because I've been there and I bought it blind and it's great. But the tasting experience leaves much to be desired