Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience and amazing reds!

Reviewed 12 August 2018
Jeff G
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile
One of My Favorite Wineries

Reviewed 30 July 2018
Steven B
Brentwood

All reviews red wine great tasting tasting room claudia blast driver cabs reds host purchase bottle winery barrel
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We came in on the recommendation of our driver and were surely glad we did! At the time they were going through some construction but the personalized service was still amazing and very much appreciated. We did a great tasting of their reds and ended up taking a good amount home with us. Looking forward to returning on our next trip to see how the Rennovations came out. We happened to be the only ones there when we went and it worked to our favor cause we got to taste many of their barrel wines!

Overall experience was intimate, enjoyable and the selection of wines was very impressive. We look forward to visiting again next time we’re in town!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We stopped into this great winery as part of our Platypus Tours. Brian, the owner, was out host. Phenomenal wines!! Really enjoyed this place and his openness of his knowledge. Also got to taste and purchase one of the best wines I've ever tasted called "10 Ten". Nothing bad about this place or the wines. It'll be a must for us to revisit!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Great tasting and conversation! Small winery with a super passionate staff. Brian, the owner, poured while we tasted.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We had a blast and a half visiting the Fleury tasting room. I am not related to the Fleurys, but I do share the same last name as them and they really made the experience so fun for me. The tasting is well worth the $35 and I’d recommend springing for a bottle and enjoying it on the patio if it’s a nice day. All tastings are done in private rooms and with a dedicated tour. Our group had Ryan and Vince and they were the right amount of humorous and educational. If you are a red wine fan and love smooth cabs, this is a must stop.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Stopped here on a Platypus tour. The owner Brian led our tasting and was a blast! We stayed I need their picnic area for lunch and Brian gave us an extra splash of wine.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We met Brian and Claudia Fleury at a wine event in Atlanta last week. They invited us to their winery for a tasting and they had Vince take care of us. We had a group of 6 guys out for a friends birthday party, and Vince was like having a stand up comedian doing the wine tasting with us. He did a great job of explaining all the wines and the history of the winery and how they came up with the names for the wines. The tasting set up gets some criticisms in the reviews I read, but we all thought it was great and made for a fun atmosphere. We all joined the wine club and are looking forward to spending more time drinking great wine with great people at Fleury.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Fleury with another couple and we had the best time... the winery is small, but the experience is not. The wine was incredible and our host was very personable... Vinnie was our host and we laughed, enjoyed his stories and loved the wine. If we go back to Napa, we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Brian makes great wine. Still the small winery experience but big time wine! Must have. Always great!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We really enjoyed our trip to this fine but unpretentious winery. The staff was extremely nice, the setting convivial, and the wine excellent. Fleury was our favorite of the wineries we visited, scoring at the top of many categories.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I travel to Napa regularly to try new wines and purchase selected outstanding wines. I came across Fleury wines at a tasting in Rosemary Beach Florida and new I had found something special. On my next trip to Napa, I booked a tasting with Brian and Claudia, the owners. Our group arrived and the fun began! So many good wines and so many variations! I love the Passionet and the BDX! We have had so much fun with the Fleury's and have truly enjoyed their hospitality. I plan on having custom bottles made for gifts and for myself.