Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bonnie

Absolutely loved this winery. Loved reading and listening to the vineyards - the mini vineyards... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Wanda B
Beautiful Winery!

St. Supery was our first stop of the day on the Napa Valley Wine Train’s Collective Tour. Our host... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kwagmeister
Evansville, Indiana

All reviews wine club sauvignon blanc five senses tasting room wine tasting beautiful grounds napa valley lovely location outside area wine educator sit outside tasting area first stop bordeaux virtu pam winery
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My partner and I found ourselves in Napa on Labor Day Weekend without reservations. I now know that you need reservations for wine tasting every weekend, but certainly for Labor Day Weekend. :-) We called St. Supery for an appointment around 1:00 and they asked us to come back at 3:00. We arrived to a nicely air-conditioned space with a wine educator (Justin) who had plenty of time and knowledge to share with us. All 7 of the wines we tasted were impeccable, and I decided to cancel another wine club membership I belonged to in order to afford the St. Supery Winery wine club. That's huge...the wine here was so good, that I cancelled another wine club membership. The benefits of being a wine club member are especially good here. Go now!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This was my friend's and my first stop and I'm so glad it was. It was his first time to Napa and Jesus made it so memorable. Perfect wine, perfect time.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We came to Napa to celebrate my husband's 37th birthday and as a Winery Tours newbie, I booked us 4 places in one day, back to back. Needless to say, I've learned my lesson (tip: don't drink all the wine, use the spit cup!!!). St. Supery was the 2nd stop on our itinerary and I booked this place for several reasons: they're certified Napa Green for both Land & Winery, they're the only winery I found that offered an Ampelography class (and I looked at quite a few!) and they had some wines rated quite high by Robert Parker (I looked up what each place had for number of wines that rated either over 90 or 95). Also, their pictures looked quite lovely!

I have to say that I fell in love immediately with St. Supery as it makes an impression: a ton of greenery along the path, there's a quaint little old house in the front, there's another one that has a veranda where you can sit and have lunch. The trees give a bit of shade and it creates this almost covered type of hallway as you walk to the main entrance. To the left before you reach the entrance, there's a tall wall covered in leaves and it looks like a large leaf-curtain; just beautiful, my favourite part! To the right of the entrance is a partially walled off patio where you'd be able to sit and enjoy. When you walk in, it's a beautiful blend of modern design, complimentary to the exterior napa valley feel. The hostess had a smile and greeted us right away, with our guide, Paul standing next to her. He reminds me of Santa Claus but with shorter hair :) He's very knowledgeable, warm, friendly and is passionate about what he does.

the Ampelography Master Class is great for anyone that enjoys wine, whether you're a newbie such as myself or experienced like my husband. They have one of the top Viticulturist's in the world that created this experience and she was trained in the french ways of wine knowledge so take advantage of this class! We got to learn about the different leaves of the grapes, shapes and what it meant. Fun, engaging and educational. It really helped me as I was able to put a 'leaf' to a wine and sink in more for me in terms of remembering. Tip: do this class first thing in the morning as we did it at noon and it was really hot outside!

Once we were done with the outside portion of the class, Paul brought us back inside and took us upstairs to a semi-private area where we were able to put what we learned to test, in more fun ways.

As we were leaving, I noticed that they had put our names up on the board and that was lovely as it was a nice gesture, made us feel special!

The experience was 90 minutes and I'd recommend giving yourself at least 2 hrs so that you can walk around and check out the area.

I highly recommend you check out this experience as it's a nice change from your traditional tour and you get to leave learning the more technical-nature science of growing wine. Thank you to Paul and the team at St. Supery, we had a wonderful time!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My husband and I visited this winery because they have a larger selection of white wines, but ended up enjoying everything we tasted. The tasting is in the main room and is standing only, but our guide, Paul, made it a very enjoyable experience. He explained each wine thoroughly and was very personable. He also grew up in Chicago, so we had good conversation talking about our home state. While there, Paul suggested a restaurant to grab a bite to eat and it was delicious as well. The tasting wasn't too crowded either, which was nice. We would absolutely return to St. Supery for another tasting while in Napa.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I was initially impressed with the genuinely hospitable service. We called ahead to let them know we were a few minutes behind, as our driver was taking us in the wrong direction, and I expected that "you're late" treatment when we arrived. To my surprise, they made no deal at all, and welcomed us warmly with a glass of Rose. Our guide was Paul, and he was a treasure. Paul's passion and interest in wine and love for St Supery emanated through our tour. We learned more about everything that goes into the process in this one tour than our whole last Napa trip.

Our experience was the Five Senses and Five Bordeaux tasting. Each of the varietals was paired with an expertly matched cheese, which we tasted before and after. The pairing was incredible, and the differences significant in a positive way! We had such a good time and enjoyed the wines so much that we joined the club (our first club!). Paul really topped off our experience, and we're happy to keep in touch with him for our wine needs.

The service was kind throughout and the wines speak for themselves! One of my new favorites in the Valley!