See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Clean and inexpensive place to crash for a few hours. Very clean and the franchise owners are very nice. I do miss that clasic motel 6 bed spread but this will do for the night. This place has smoking and non smoking rooms and a few places to eat within a 5 minute walk.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I believe this motel 6 is were Maggie,and friends were planning a get to together in Corona.The three ladies are great to talk to in bed very professional.The reason I gave Excellent because you had a room available.You need spa suites too...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The room was nice and clean got a smoking room smelled a bit, the area seems very safe with plenty of shops and restaurants around all in all my stay was quite pleasant and no one bugged me while I smoked my Marijuana in the room very pleased to have that kind of privacy I would have no problem recommending to anyone with a short stay to choose this motel 6 over others in the area.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Is Well it indispensable. It is a very safe place, always consult with the receptionist what the hotel quieter area, they know if they are unwelcome guests.

It has a Korean supermarket at 200 meters or closer.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Wow, where do I even begin?

My "stay" at Motel 6 Rowland Heights was by far one of the most stressful experiences I've had in a very, very long time.

I booked a room at this location for two nights (April 5th, 2016 - April 7th, 2016) and I pre-paid for it online via Expedia.com

When I initially attempted to check in, the front desk had absolutely no record of my reservation. I provided them with my itinerary number, my confirmation number, and even a copy of my receipt. After at least an hour or so of calling Expedia.com and Motel 6's customer support number, the issue was finally sorted out and I was able to check into my room.

The next day on April 6th, I was locked out of my room for reasons unbeknownst to me. I promptly went to the front desk, and was told that they had no record of my reservation. I was blown away, and began to feel as if I were in a bad Disney movie or in an episode of The Twilight Zone. The agent at the front desk was the same one that I dealt with the day prior, and he was totally clueless.

I once again provided the front desk with my itinerary number, confirmation number, and a copy of my receipt proving that I had made the reservation for two nights (April 5th, 2016 - April 7th, 2016) and that I had already paid for it in advance.

With very little help or empathy from the front desk, I called Expedia.com and Motel 6's customer support number AGAIN and explained the situation to them for a second time. Both Expedia.com and Motel 6's customer support team confirmed that I definitely had a prepaid reservation for two nights, but couldn't explain as to why the front desk had no record of this.

After about an hour of going back and forth on the phone with customer support, I was eventually greeted by the motel manager who showed up at my door with FOUR UNIFORMED SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES. The manager (in very broken English) exclaimed that I was running a scam of some sort, and that I was trespassing on the property. I was frisked for weapons, and then I was interrogated by the officers. After I explained the situation to them, the Sheriff's deputies simply advised me to collect my belongings on the spot, and to leave the premises right away. So I did.

Immediately after, I called Motel 6's customer support number for a third and final time and I filed a formal complaint against the Rowland Heights location. The representative I spoke with profusely apologized for what had happened, and reassured me that my reservation was indeed legitimate and that everything on my end was done correctly. She went onto explain that the actions the Rowland Heights location took against me was completely unjustified and 110% inappropriate.

On a positive note, Expedia.com processed a full refund to my debit card and profusely apologized as well, and they even helped move me to another hotel in the area.

Overall, I have never in my life experienced anything like this whatsoever. My advice to anyone reading this would be to stay far, far away from Motel 6 Rowland Heights. If you absolutely have to stay here, just keep any receipts, confirmation numbers, etc. in order to be on the safe side. If and when it comes down to it, it'll be your word against theirs.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business