“Inexpensive and diverse dim sum”

New Capital Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

One of our family traditions is to get dim sum and new capital seafood restaurant. Traditional cart-style pick and point dim sum and best advice is to get there close to opening at 9:30 otherwise you’re in for a wait.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We dined here last night as guests and it was a fun, delicious and interesting experience. We ate in a private dining room
and shared an assortment of delicious entree servings...Alaskan King Crab, shrimp, Black Cod, along with so many other dishes that I’ve never experienced before like crab head soup.

Our servers were very efficient and attentive.
I was later told it’s one of the finest authentic Chinese Fish restaurant in LA.
I can’t make a comparison but it certainly was a delicious meal

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The difficulty of serving Dim Sum is the amount of pastime labor needed to make these little dishes in the morning that are consumed in a heart beat in one lunch setting, that is what I was told one time from one of the best Chinese restaurant in LA that served Dim Sum. There are rumors that some of the dim sum restaurants now just steam the frozen ones. This place seemed to still do it themselves but these are large portion, cheap price and not as delicate as some top notch dim sum restaurants around. They also offer Cantonese Styled foods from the kitchen both during lunch and dinner. They are alright but nothing to write home about. I have never tried their expensive dinner set courses that other friends have tried and said good things about. If you are interested to have a reserved room with better food from the kitchen, it does not hurt to investigate more.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I want to savor the different unique taste of a certain dish.This restaurant has only one flavor, one taste based on my palate..good thing about this restaurant, they serve your order fast. I'm giving them three stars.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Good Chinese food. I liked the ginger onion oyster, cooked well and reasonably priced. Shrimp lettuce warp, refreshing and light. Traditional Cantonese dishes like beef broccoli,tender beef and crunchy broccoli. Price is very reasonable. I do wish they can update the toilet and better cleaning