“Food for All”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Great menu... something for every carnivore... and salads also!

Service is great and the experience is even better with the rewards card!

Their Chile is especially good and the Chinese chicken salad is very satisfying.

Great place for just hors d’oeuvres, good variety!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Went for dinner. Child kicking the back of the seat at the table in front of us. Child screaming at the table behind us. We asked to be moved, but, were not moved far enough. The Salmon Oscar was not even interesting as no sauce flavor and no noticeable crab. The asparagus had no asparagus flavor, it could have been plastic.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Four of us chose the Claim Jumper for dinner on New Year's Eve. The place was jammed, both a good and a bad sign.

Our reservation was handled correctly, with a txt to a smartphone right on time. Cheesy bread quickly arrived and we looked forward to our meal. However, three of four meals were poor, one was quite good.

My pizza was the worst, and I only ate one piece. The wait person, fabulous Angela, took it off the bill, but boxed it up to take home. I need to find some hungry teens.

My wife's coconut shrimp was really disappointing, too. The kitchen smashed the shrimp flat, then battered them too heavily. Another member of our party had a different shrimp dish, but those shrimp were also smashed flat. What's wrong with leaving the shrimp plump? We understand butterflying giant shrimp, but these were all just medium-size. If smashing is their normal prep, they should disclose it on the menu: "We take plump medium-size fresh shrimp and press them flat to enhance both the delicious coating and speed the cooking time, so don't be distressed when you see them on your plate. Your tongue will approve." NOT.

In spite of meal issues, service was excellent and friendly. This is the second time we've gone on a holiday, and the last time on a holiday, we think. And my friends gave me a tough time for ordering a pizza anyway. ME BAD.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is a nice restaurant with an extremely large menu. Our party all enjoyed what they ordered, and the service was great.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I worked up a appetite at the Antique Trove next door. Ordered off the lunch special.
I got a 1/2 chicken cashew sandwich with salad.

1. The half sandwich was huge on a soft black bread roll with a perfect chicken cashew salad on it.

2. The salad came first, it was large, very crisp and I ordered blue cheese and got blue cheese shavings not crumbles. WOW>

3. The meal came with shoe string potatoes that were remarkable, I searched out every little crumb.

Service was at a table in the bar, and was attentive. Superior chain restaurant. Price was ridiculously low for the quality.