US$ 187
US$ 156
US$ 147
US$ 161
US$ 154
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 112
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree drinkswaffleshash brownsroom was cleanbest westernsgreat place to staypool and hot tubflat screeneasy accessnice poolstaff was friendlynice staywould stay here againthe breakfast areahot breakfastsacramento areaparking lot
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We have stayed here on multiple occasions for children sports trips. The bed quality depends on the room, have had good beds and have also had horrible beds as well. The pool is great only draw is that it closes at 10pm. The morning meal is the typical hot meal. Perfect for what we need each morning. Great location for meals at all times of the day

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
BWPRoseville, Manager at Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. We value your feedback and hope to be welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is our second stay at this hotel in the past year. I wondered if our first excellent experience was just a fluke. Our only concern last visit was a family of children (or young elephants) above us. This trip we asked for a top floor room. Not only were we accommodated...we were upgraded AND given a welcome package. We were treated with warmth and respect by all hotel employees from checking in to checking out. We will absolutely be staying here again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms will be quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
BWPRoseville, Manager at Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

There is absolutely NOTHING negative that I can say about this hotel! From the moment we checked in to the day we checked out our stay was absolutely wonderful.
I have stayed in a few hotels now since regularly visiting the states from Australia and this hotel is by far the best I have stayed at in the USA. Our stay was a period of 4 nights.
Room: We stayed in a 2king 2TV Suite with sofa bed (The room splits away so you can close the door and have a moment of silence away from the kids lol) and it was such a luxurious room to stay in. beds are super comfy, 2 bathrooms were lovely and the water pressure was GREAT!
Breakfast gets 5 stars from us!
Pool: Absolute bonus for the kids, Spa amazing and relaxing.
To name a couple the staff members that helped make our stay great
Julia - Thankyou for making our check in a breeze
Kirsten - You were a pleasure deal with and nothing was too hard for you to help us.
Carol - Thankyou for assisting me with an easy checkout and my next booking
Lindsay- Thankyou for assisting me in getting the best rate as a loyal customer.

Thankyou again guys. you are all wonderful and we cant wait to return.

Room Tip: Best hotel and chain in the area
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
BWPOrchid_Management, General Manager at Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you so much for your great review, we are glad you had such a nice stay and we look forward to seeing you next year when you come back!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We checked in this hotel for two nights. The refrigerator had a leak and the bathroom faucet would not close. We later found bugs in the bathroom. Maintenance fixed the first two problems. On the second day we left the room at 10:15 a.m. and returned at 8:30 p.m. Our room was not touched! When I called, the front desk person said I could come down for new towels! When I asked her about the garbage, she said a maintenance person would come over. When I checked out, the manager refused to adjust my bill since it was booked through a third party. This has now been resolved and I received a 50% reduction on my second night's rate.
This hotel is old and showing its age. I have stayed in other BW Plus hotels that have been far superior. The hotel should remove the "plus" or upgrade to this level.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
BWPOrchid_Management, Manager at Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dom S,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the issues you had during your stay and I am glad we were able to work out the adjustment on your bill with the third party site you booked through.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We were in the area for a softball tournament and this hotel offered a suite with 2 king beds which was perfect for our family. This is a very interesting design with one part of the hotel having the older outdoor access to rooms and the other part having the indoor hall access. Where the old oak tree once stood there is a very nice outdoor patio but without the tree there is not a lot of shade. The pool is small but functional. For a hotel like this the breakfast was very good with multiple hot and cold choices. Hot waffles are always a choice of active softball players. The staff was very friendly and helpful when there were questions. While older it is quite functional and reasonably well kept.

Room Tip: Rooms with interior hall access ae away from the office and quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family