“Food is good and surprisingly good service”

Jalisco Fresh Grill
Ranked #74 of 481 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Food is good. Service is surprising good and a step above most all of the competition. It isn't fancy or fussy, rather It's "an order at the counter", "Fill your own drink", and "we bring it to your table" place. The chips and salsa bar is nice. I think they make their own chips which are a step up from many places. The menu is extensive and they are very patient while we try to make up our minds as to what to order. Was recommended by a friend from Mexico as the best place around and I second his opinion. Have been there 3 times so far and seem to gravitate for the massive tostada plate.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Jalisco Fresh Grill has become one of our staple restaurants. The food is fresh, tasty and served in a friendly, timely manner. If you are hungry for Mexican food and don't want to wait, this is the place. I usually order a la carte because the combo plates are made for a very big appetite. However, the rice and beans are flavorful and hard to pass up. We like the salsa bar, which goes with any dish. The ambiance is newly decorated and very clean. As Mexicans say, "Vale la pena." (Worthwhile.)

Reviewed 14 March 2017

stop here often. Clean, fast, tasty. Like the salsa and chips bar.
Sometimes not much attention to how the served plate looks.
Glob of guacamole or sour cream splashed on the dish.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

It's the Wandering Yank here. I had last been to Jalisco Grill maybe 5 years ago, so when Mrs. Yank and I were back in the area after a long area and lunch beckoned, we were pleased to see it was still there.

I had a carnitas torta, and she had a tostada salad. Both were excellent. One treat for me was the Sol beer, my Mexican favorite that's not very common. Chips and salsa are unlimited serve-yourself.

Service is very basic - order at the counter, you get a number flag, and it's delivered to your table. Decor is pretty basic too.

2 thumbs up!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Mexican food taste good, drinks, chips with a nice variety of salsa,reasonable prices, clean and professionalism!