“Chose your rome with care!”

TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We had a 4th floor room (427) that we understood would have a view, Well, it did....of a huge concrete screen wall that stretched up and across to , the roof! There was absolutely no view of anything or of any sky at all!
Our queen "suite" was tiny, just enough space either side of the bed for access.
No fewer than 3 fluorescent bulbs were broken/not working and the balance had different color temperatures.
The stopper in the wash basin did not work.
Breakfast was fine, except that they started vacuuming next to the breakfast room while people were trying to listen to the TV.
The discount for AAA was only 5%, the lowest we have encountered.

Room Tip: Try a King size room; must be better than the queen, although more expensive.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nepenthium
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you for being our guest. Your comments are appreciated.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Booked this hotel as it was close to Sierra College. It appears to be a fairly new property. NIce king room with kitchenette which I did not use. Comfortable bed and pillows. Adequate Wi=Fi access - free. The experience deteriorated to poor in the early AM when the room next door had the TV BLASTING - which subsided after about an hour only to start up again about 8 AM. Load enough that I could not talk on my phone. Acoustics very poor. Housekeeping staff said the guy was hard of hearing. Then barking dogs, I think two, one on either side of my room in response to the HK staff beating on the doors to start their activities. Breakfeast sucked - boiled eggs, some cereal, preserved muffins, toast. No not food except waffles. I've had much better for the same price point. I usually stay at Hilton properties or Starwood properties so I guess I have learned my lesson. Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Literally next door there is a Marriott Summerhill Suite hotel, not sure of the difference but I thi...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Leonardosfo
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you Leonardosfo - your comments are welcomed and appreciated. My sincere apologies for your room experience as well as your breakfast wants.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My family and I have traveled quite a lot and no one compares to this hotel's staff.

We have stayed here twice for extended periods of time. Everyone from the house keepers to management are friendly and helpful. They have gone the extra mile to make sure our stay is enjoyable. They are wonderful as well with our kiddos- offering them play packets, choices of games from the game closet and hot chocolate.

Our room, I thought, was very nicely designed. We have a two bedroom suite which has a pull out sofa in the living area, a t.v in each bedroom, a desk area, dining room table, and plenty of drawers. The kitchen is equipped with a small oven/ stove, microwave, dish washer, and apartment sized fridge. (plus pots, pans, plates, pretty much anything you need)

The grounds are well maintained. We've enjoyed the grill/ patio area alot :) The pool is heated to about 88 (I asked) and the spa is wonderful. They also have a gym, laundry facilities, and business center as well.

Breakfast is good too. Waffles, muffins, 5-6 choices of cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, hard boiled eggs, fruit, juices, and coffee- Not too bad! If I want something warm I can cook it up in my room. No biggie- there's a target and a gas station practically in the parking lot to pick up odds n ends. (redbox too)

They allow pets; yet the hotel is generally quiet.

We have enjoyed our stays and have met lots of great people here. This place is good for families and business travelers alike. Long and short term stays.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rainbug17

Thank you for being our guest at the TPS Roseville!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

I have stayed here alone and with the family twice and both times we were pleased with the helpful front desk staff. Very helpful and professional even with a very late arrival. The rooms are very clean and bright. All new and fresh. Plenty of closet space. The breakfast is honestly just okay, but as long as you are happy with some apples, bananas, coffee, juice, cereal and yogurt, your expectations will be met. Pretty standard. It is at least as good as many other places that make their breakfast sound more complete. I used the gym several times and while it is on the small side, it was great for anyone wanting to sweat before they start the day! I really recommend this place as a "low maintenance" stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for being our guest at the TownePlace Suites Roseville!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I like it. The service I received when I called in, the service I received when I showed up, and the room I see when I checked in., The rate was good too. I really like it when hotels cater to the business traveler. The room had a nice workspace (see picture) which I really like. For family travelers there's a full kitchen including a full sized refrigerator and freezer, sink, microwave, and even a 2-burner stove (when do you see that????). The bathroom was really nice too. Very nearby is a couple of nice restaurants that offer good discounts for hotel guests. Easy to find and very easy to park. Pleasant and accommodating. I can't give this place high enough Marks.

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the opposite side from the highway and was very, very happy with how quiet it...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny_OI812

Thank you for being our guest at the TownePlace Suites Roseville!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
0.1 km away
3.8 km away
Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
0.5 km away
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area

Been to TownePlace Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK