Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$149
View deal
Booking.com$149
Hotels.com$149
Tripadvisor$149
Traveluro
Priceline$149
Travelocity$149
All reviews double tree mall across the street olive garden la area nice hotel los angeles convenient location front desk staff montebello freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 April 2022 via mobile

2 rooms booked here, a family vacation. A series of bad experiences so far but still staying here for a few more days in hope for better days.

1. Checked in online using the app and picked rooms in the right spot. Then when arrived found we had been moved! Arrived at the hotel - no silver benefits on offer.
2. The rooms we’d been moved to weren’t adequate. One was not even ready to occupy, and the other had a broken door. Moved rooms but not rooms are apart from each other.
3. Asked to request daily if we wanted housekeeping service, which is great idea. When we did this on the first day, housekeeping never made it to the room. Requested the items we needed via a call to the desk and waited for a call back. Had to do another in person visit to the desk to remind them. Finally got items but no room clean.

I’ve been sure to inform the front desk of all the items above, who have so far been helpful. Some would say that’s OK then……which it is…….But how about not having to spend my time worrying about the state of the hotel and my rooms in the 1st place?

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2022

Imagine being a Diamond Member with Hilton and being assigned this room. I have stayed at this hotel In particular ATLEAST 40-50 nights in the past year. This is the first time it’s happened but my issue is that it should never have happened.

I don’t blame the receptionist. She’s an absolute doll. I had checked in on the app. If anyone is to blame it is the house keeping. DO NOT make a room available if you were not able to clean it. I get it. Stuff happens. Maybe they were short staffed. But simply do not make a room available if it is not truly ready.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jonathantJ6900MX
Reviewed 24 March 2022

As a mom I always need emergency towels and blankets multiple time I was denied the service. During the day the cleaning staff was more professional then the reception! Thank you Ada (Adeline) for taking care of us! Always keeping the room extra clean for the baby and leaving extra Kleenex!

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 8 February 2022

The hotel was great and very accessible to freeway, shopping mall and food areas. The room i stayed was clean and bed linens, pillow cases are clean. Maybe just a little more training in customer service for the staffs especially the guy from the bar that I think not having a “great” day when approached and ask for the meal. Other than that, the hotel is recommendable and a good place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2022

Front desk clerk was rude and lazy. The man in a suite who served our breakfast said racial jokes about our culture. Rooms are outdated, needs to be cleaned throughly. I will never return to this property.

Date of stay: February 2022