Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$171
View deal
Expedia.com$171
Hotels.com$171
Priceline$171
Travelocity$171
FindHotel$170
Traveluro$180
All reviews double tree mall across the street olive garden la area nice hotel los angeles convenient location front desk staff montebello freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2022

As a mom I always need emergency towels and blankets multiple time I was denied the service. During the day the cleaning staff was more professional then the reception! Thank you Ada (Adeline) for taking care of us! Always keeping the room extra clean for the baby and leaving extra Kleenex!

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 8 February 2022

The hotel was great and very accessible to freeway, shopping mall and food areas. The room i stayed was clean and bed linens, pillow cases are clean. Maybe just a little more training in customer service for the staffs especially the guy from the bar that I think not having a “great” day when approached and ask for the meal. Other than that, the hotel is recommendable and a good place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2022

Front desk clerk was rude and lazy. The man in a suite who served our breakfast said racial jokes about our culture. Rooms are outdated, needs to be cleaned throughly. I will never return to this property.

Reviewed 6 February 2022

Before I arrive at the hotel, I called and spoke to a lady, I asked for an upgrade because I want my mother to experience a room that has a whirlpool which is the reason I chose to stay here again.. She said "No we don't have that" but I have Junior Suite for you. I arrived at the hotel on 02/04 at 7pm, the person who checked me in was the same lady I spoke over the phone. I knew only because when I tried to ask for the same room with whirlpool she said "I already talked to you and give you an upgrade" She wasn't welcoming, very cold, unfriendly and unapproachable. The whole check in process was robotic and it feels like she didn't want us to be here in the hotel. When I asked for the hours of the pool she shut me off by saying "it's in your key packet" I still have some questions but I didn't want to talk to her anymore so I asked my girlfriend instead. Her attitude towards me and my mother VS my girlfriend is totally different. I'm actually more shook, more concerned and not pleased with the way we we're treated upon check in. Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

1  Thank Marianne B
Reviewed 30 January 2022

Avoid this dated hotel. Rooms looked okay (dated which is fine) but once you look closely you will see all the dirt and mold. Okay toilets did not flush properly and when I asked a housekeeper for extra towels in the hallway, she said I need to call the front desk.

Date of stay: January 2022