2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$171
View deal
Expedia.com$171
Hotels.com$171
Priceline$171
Travelocity$171
FindHotel$170
Traveluro$180
All reviews double tree mall across the street olive garden la area nice hotel los angeles convenient location front desk staff montebello freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2022

Before I arrive at the hotel, I called and spoke to a lady, I asked for an upgrade because I want my mother to experience a room that has a whirlpool which is the reason I chose to stay here again.. She said "No we don't have that" but I have Junior Suite for you. I arrived at the hotel on 02/04 at 7pm, the person who checked me in was the same lady I spoke over the phone. I knew only because when I tried to ask for the same room with whirlpool she said "I already talked to you and give you an upgrade" She wasn't welcoming, very cold, unfriendly and unapproachable. The whole check in process was robotic and it feels like she didn't want us to be here in the hotel. When I asked for the hours of the pool she shut me off by saying "it's in your key packet" I still have some questions but I didn't want to talk to her anymore so I asked my girlfriend instead. Her attitude towards me and my mother VS my girlfriend is totally different. I'm actually more shook, more concerned and not pleased with the way we we're treated upon check in. Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank Marianne B
Reviewed 30 January 2022

Avoid this dated hotel. Rooms looked okay (dated which is fine) but once you look closely you will see all the dirt and mold. Okay toilets did not flush properly and when I asked a housekeeper for extra towels in the hallway, she said I need to call the front desk.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 9 January 2022

I had an exceptional experience. I had to change my checking time several times, and the staff was ready to assist me each time. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I highly recommend it to friends, family and anyone looking to have a great stay close to LA.

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2021

The secretary at check-in was friendly and very helpful !! Very professional! Definitely made my stay the best!! Room was spotless! Loved it !! The food and drinks were delicious!! Definitely coming back soon !!

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 25 December 2021

Cleanliness was horrible and the room was not was was promised I the rsvp. Would never stay here again. The price was not in line with the room, area, and quality. It es disappointing as a honors member to stay in such a poor quality room.

Date of stay: December 2021